Summary & Copyright

Being a black woman in the medical field can be a harsh world sometimes. You've got all the odds against you being black and being a woman, entering a field where there's not many others that look like you. Safiya Simba (or Safi for short)  is a young Kenyan woman who is currently in her fourth year of medical school finishing up her clinicals. She attends the prestigious Boston University College of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts. Safi is studying to become a pediatric neurologist and is hoping to get matched to Boston Children's Hospital for their child neurology residency program. One day, Safi is making her rounds in her pediatric clinical when she bumps into him, the man in her dreams....

There in that hallway unbeknownst to her, Safi would meet the love of her life, Eman Kalu. He is a first year resident at the Boston Children's Hospital in the psychiatric department. He was a tall, dark-toned man with a voice that compared to a god. At Least, in Safi's eyes, that's how he appeared. He helps her up and looks into her eyes and says "Have I met you before?"

What conspired next would change her life forever....

WARNING:

THE FOLLOWING STORY CONTAINS

Sexual Themes + Language

Strong Language (Profanity)

Details of Medical Procedures/Bodily Fluids

Triggers (child abuse, sexual assault, etc)

NOTE: Safi and Eman work in a children's hospital, so coming across cases of child abuse, neglect, and other things around that will happen, especially since Eman works in the psychiatric department.

Copyright

Copyright © Elaina P. Nyandat

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, translated, adapted or modified in any manner whatsoever with the express written consent of the author. I do not own any of the images presented in this story. All rights and credit go to their original owners.

That basically means if you steal my stuff, prepare to catch these hands.