Chapter 43:

I was getting ready for work the next night. Ezra was lying down on the bed, watching me get ready. Jessa was sitting next to him, trying to read him a book. She kept getting irritated with him because Momma had his attention tonight. I looked back and smiled as I applied my lip gloss.

"Momma, mine." Jessa said, noticing I had the gloss out. She reached out her little hands. I went over to her and dabbed some of the light peach gloss on her lips and she laughed. She ran to the mirror to look at the makeup. Ezra wasn't amused when he watched her ooh and ahh over herself as she stared at her reflection.

"Don't you think she is a little young for that stuff?" Ezra asked me. His Daddy mode had been in overdrive since the Jenna park incident. He practically wrapped her in a bubble wrap suit every time he took her outside.

"Lighten up. It's not like she is going to a party tonight and throw herself at some dark-haired boy with an attitude. We have a few more years before we have to worry about that."

"I did not have an attitude." He pouted.

"You totally did." I smiled, remembering the way he moved the pick between his teeth and pretended to ignore me. Little did I know that night, that I would end up having a family and getting engaged to that dark, dangerous boy with the piercings.

"I have to go. I'm going to be late." I walked over to him and leaned down to kiss him.

"I don't like you working there. You always get hit on. I want you to quit." He said, trying to impose his will on me again. We have had this conversation every day since I returned back to work after my Dad passed.

"Ezra, I have told you. Until you become famous, we still need the money. I can't just quit my job."

He knew it was true, he got paid a pretty good income from the studio, but if we ever wanted to find our own place, it just wasn't enough. My Mom would let us stay here forever, but I was ready to start our life together on our own.

"You two behave tonight. If you guys fight, I will put you both in timeout when I get home." I blew them a kiss before walking out the door.

The bar was extremely busy tonight. It didn't help that I was short on help. I was thrilled when it started getting closer to the end of the night. For the most part, the bar had emptied out except for a few people back in one of the corner booths. I would have to kick them out soon if they didn't leave.

"Hey Rachel, we're down to one table. I can handle it if you want to start inventory," I said, starting to clean up the bar area.

"Got it, boss." She said, skipping back to the stock room. She always had enough energy for the both of us.

My phone buzzed on the bar and when I picked it up, I saw Ezra sent me a text. I covered my mouth and laughed at the picture of Jessa sleeping while she held a remote in her hands on the couch. I went to go lay the phone down and it buzzed again. I expected another random picture of Jessa's cuteness. That was not what I got.

"Oh my." I said, staring with my mouth hanging open at a picture of shirtless Ezra grabbing himself. He was getting way too good at sexting.

I bit my lip and texted him back some naughty things I wanted to do to him.

Ezra: Show me.

I looked around and ran back to the back office to snap a quick picture. It was much cleaner than the bathroom. I debated what to send him before deciding to send him a little video instead where I unbuttoned my pants and stuck my finger in my panties to play with myself for him. I moaned about needing him inside me.

I hit send and deleted the video. There was no way I was going to watch what I just sent him. I just hoped he would enjoy it.

I washed my hands and composed myself to go back behind the bar. A few minutes later, I couldn't take it. I looked back down, chewing nervously on my lip as I waited for a reply back.

The little bubbles popped up on my screen. I held up the phone, anxiously waiting for his reply.

Ezra: You are so fucking dirty. That's it. I can't take it. I'm waking up your Mom to tell her to watch Jessa. I'm coming up there right now to fuck you.

Me: Ezra, don't do that. I'll be home soon. Let my Mom sleep.

Ezra: Too late. Leaving now. Kick everyone out and take off your clothes. Your bare ass better be sitting on that bar with your legs spread open when I get there.

I tapped my foot and looked up impatiently at the table in the back. I really wanted them to leave but couldn't really throw them out yet. If they left now, I could start closing the bar down early so I could get Rachel out of here by the time Ezra got here. I didn't want her to see him and go report back to Jules that we were doing it in the bar. She would tell him even if it wasn't true just to see his expression on his face.

"Another shot." One of the guys from the table yelled. I rolled my eyes. They literally had like two minutes before I was going to stop serving them. I hurried and poured the last shots into a glass and placed them on the tray to take it to them.

My mind was foggy at the thought of Ezra showing up here. I had given him a blowjob in the walk in before, but I had just thought it was a one-time thing. I was on my cycle at the time and overly turned on by the slightest little things he said to me. He was caught off guard when I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him in there during business hours. The door didn't lock, so we could have been easily caught and I didn't care who walked in. I ripped off my shirt and bra and got on my knees in front of him. I pulled his hard cock out, moaning for him when I put him in my mouth. He was coming down my throat before he even had time to protest.

Work sex was not a good habit to get in. Sadly, Jules was not the type to fire me if he found out about it. He would just ask that I took it into the bathroom next time and locked the door behind us. Rachel would have patted me on the back and congratulated me.

I snapped out of my Ezra distraction and decided to go serve the table the drinks I had poured. I walked over and passed the shots to the three guys sitting at the table. I hadn't seen them in the bar before, which was slightly unusual. I normally had a fairly regular clientele of college students. These guys didn't look like they were the college type.

I heard the sound of the door open and my heart jumped, expecting to see the tall, dark man I was fantasizing about. That picture he sent really did a number on me. He was so filthy it hurt.

I turned around with a huge smile on my face, which was replaced quickly by a sheer look of horror. Jenna's crazy ass was standing in my bar. What the hell was she doing here? She looked me up and down and sent a twisted smile at me. She turned back and locked the door behind her. She has some nerve being here tonight.

"Hey, Bitch." She said, sneering at me.