Chapter 43

Rafael's POV

NEXT MORNING

It was peaceful morning or more like afternoon. The dramatically reunion last night took all our energy . She was still wrapped up in my arms as she could not believe finally………………….I still feel that someone will come and take her away from me its been 8 years but my fear of losing her is still the same .
She woke up and kissed my cheeks

“Good morning love ….”she said
“Good morning my queen” ……………I kissed her forehead “come lets eat something the kids are waiting for us .she nodded and got up to take shower .

We both got ready and made our way down but what surprised me was my kids ran to me instead their mommy, (that’s going to be a bad news ) my subconscious said .
“Yes boys what's up??”

“Dadaaaaaaaa we love you, you know that.”. Liam said and I rose my eyebrows ….

“Yes baby I know …………………..” I said with a smile but now I was nervous what are they upto .i thought

“Dadaa we haven't seen you and mommy getting married we wonna see your wedding” .Liam said

“Baby there are a lot of pictures you can see it” I said

He pouted his cute lips and said  “noo daddy I want to be your best man in your wedding please daddy please” he said with such a cute face .i looked and Annie and saw her blushing, that only means one thing she was the one to put this in liam's head I smiled .
“Ok baby if that's what you what, that's what you get” .i said looking straight in her eyes ………………………………..