Chapter 33

Annie's POV

As these words left my mouth Rafael's eyes were widen in shock without wasting any second he pulled me closer and crashed his lips on mine and the world fell away. My heart pounded like crazy,and we were so close that he could hear my heartbeat. His hand caught my face with the utmost tenderness. My hands worked their way around his hairs .The kiss was slow and soft . We broke apart our foreheads still touching. I opened my eyes and looked at him when he was already staring at me .I stare at him struggling to compose myself but then he does something that makes all my efforts go to waste,something that I had never seen him do , something that I would long to see again as long as I lived .

He smiles. His smile forms on his face as he gazes down at me adoringly .I cupped his face and creased  his cheeks and lips

“your smile is beautiful ” I said in all these years I have never seen him smiling .Atleast not for me, then he hugged me and whispered softly in my ears his lips touching my ears giving me a giddy feeling

“Sorry Annie sorry for everything you went through I punished you without any reason I should've asked you about it I knew you would never do this but at that point of time I was so messed up with everything and suddenly you were gone, would you please give me a chance, give us a chance. I can't imagine my world without you, let it be for any reason I want you in my life. I can't be without you Annie I LOVED YOU .I loved you from the day I laid my eyes on you Annie you wear fighting with someone because he copied your project” he chuckled then continued "I wanted to ask you out I was in love with you, with your beautiful innocent gray eyes, the way you pout when you want something, the way you tie your hairs in a bun, when you are frustrated the way you look around when you are nervous but then everything changed  when you became his girlfriend” .

He completed with a sign I moved a little back to look at his face and said

“You…….you waited for me everyday near the college gate you…………..followed me to my trips to make sure I am safe ………..thats why you always asked me about my whereabouts”. I asked shocked, tears wear flowing down my eyes unintentionally but…….

“Raf……….Rafael why…………why didn't you say me? When Draco proposed me I thought he asked you to keep an eye on me to make sure I am fine .bu……..but why didn't you” I stopped and hit on his chest. He flinched and rubbed his chest and looked at me confused
" You idiot, first I thought you liked me that's why you were following me but when he approached me before you I was sure that he asked you to do that because everybody knows you were  bestfriend's ”. I glared at  him ,he's so stupid god!

He sat on the bed and pulled me toward him I landed on his lap. I looked down at my fingers to hide my red face but then he made me look into his eyes and said.

“I wanted to tell you Annie, I wanted the world to know that I LOVE YOU  but then he introduced you as his girlfriend, nobody knew that I loved you. You were  my  first love ,my first kiss and I want to you to be all my first's and last I know I was not your first but I intend to be your last so will you MRS ANNIE RAFAEL KNIGHT GIVE A CHANCE TO YOUR HANDSOME HUSBAND TO MAKE EVERYTHING SPECIAL,FOR YOU,TO MAKE YOU HIS,I HAVE WAITED A VERY LONG TIME ANNIE.YOU WERE MY PAST BUT I WANT IT TO BE OUR FUTURE.I LOVE YOU ANNIE RAFAEL KNIGHT.......

______________________________
❤️🤗