CHAPTER 8

ANNIE's POV

As he went out of office ,I squealed in happiness for getting this project . Everybody started congratulating me. I called my parents and told them. They were very happy about it they knew how important this project is for me . With that I sat in my car and started driving towards my penthouse.I put on some music while driving. After an hour, I reached there and went straight to my room.I had a long relaxing shower . I wore a booty shorts and a tank top .After that I took some nap then watched some Netflix series ,answered some emails and then scrolled on instagram . I got a text from my friend ' Bella' asking me to accompany her for some shopping .I was too lazy to even move out of my bed but knowing she won't give up I texted her back
"I'll meet you in 10 mins be down ,I'll be waiting .
She stay's 2 blocks away from my house and the mall is 20 mins drive from our area .I love shopping but today I am too tired for anything .I hurriedly changed in black jeans and wore a denim jacket on my tank top.I applied some lip gloss and mascara . I took a last glance at myself ,took my car keys and made my way out. I met Bella 2 years ago in a mall where she was trying to find a suitable dress .Accidentally we both picked the same dress,it was golden colour full length strapless dress which has a slit at the left .She told me that she needs it because she has to attend a ball with her boyfriend .i agreed because she was too desperate for that dress .She was very happy and helped me to find a dresss for me. We shopped for around an hour and in between talked , I got to know that she is a lawyer .She's too smart and good at her work .She also helped me in my company for some legal matter .As I was thinking I reached her place and there she was looking all good and waiting for me .She has light green eyes with blond hair which reaches her shoulder's and a fair skin .
"Hey ! Your late by 5 mins ,I have been waiting". She said as she sat on the passenger seat .
"Yess I was too lazy to get out of my bed, yet I just came because you asked me too ,feel your self lucky ........ I smirked .
She gave me a look which says 'shut up ' and said "You would never say me NOOOO for an answer ,Well how was your presentation ,did you got that project?" .
"Guesss what !!"
"OHHHHH OF COURSE ! YOU GOT IT, YOU WORKED HARD FOR THAT PROJECT" . she shouted on top of her lungs
"Calm down love , ofcourse I got the project it was all good .His secrtary is gonna call me and tell me about the next meeting and you are required to check the contract .I'll inform you when we need to go."
"OK ,inform me a day before because I have some meetings lined up this week I need to check my schedule".she said.
"Yup .I'll inform you for now lets goo and shop something" .Getting all excited like a kid we entered the mall
"So what's the the occasion?"I asked while entering a particular shop
"Do we need an occasion to shop!!"we both looked at each other and burst out laughing ,everybody were giving us a displeased look. We shopped for around 2 hours and by the time it was past noon. Then we went to the food court and ordered pizza while talking ,in the middle she got a call from Luke.Luke is bella's boyfriend . He is tall with broad shoulders ,with beautiful light brown eyes ,darlk brown hairs and a glowing skin .he's very handsome .he's like a brother too me h's care about as much as she does .she kept her phone and said "luca is gonna come to pick me up"
OK soo now you are goona leave me all alone for your boyfriend ,I thought you loved me more . I joked as we had our dinner .
After a while we wear waiting for Luca outside the mall ,as he came he huged her and thn me as I looked at his eyes there was someone I thought about .HE ,He has the same eyes as luca ,but why am I thinking about him god. I said them my bye's and moved to my penthouse .As I reached I showerd and made my way to my bed and was checking my mails .i got a mail from THE KNIGHT INDUSTRIES "must be his secratery .the mail was about my next meeting about the contract which is on Friday that is 2 days from today .the meeting was at sharp 9:00 am .i frowed at the time of the meeting ."who keeps the meeting this early , yess who else Rafeal does ,he's a morning person ".I kept my laptop on my side table and moved under the covers and closed my eyes and all my thoughts wear occupied by none other than RAFEAL KNIGHT ......