Chapter 21

Annie 's room above☝️

RAFAEL'S POV

After that when the priest said ‘you may kiss the bride’ I was looking into her eyes for permission but she was just present here physically but mentally she was somewhere else ,so I just took her hand a kissed her knuckles .May be then she got out of her deep thoughts and looked at me . We made our way  down to our parents and everyone was happy but there was no happiness on her face, her eyes were blank ,then the host announced the dance, we made our way to the dance floor and danced  to a romantic song .She had her hands on my neck and my hands wear on her tiny waist ,she was wearing heels but still  she reached my chest  ,my chin was touching her head .Indeed she was looking the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. SHE WAS MY BRIDE .We did our dance the whole time my eyes were on her and her eyes were on the floor ,she was uncomfortable in my hold .The song was over and she moved towards her family leaving me alone .The rest ceremony went in a blur and we made our way towards my penthouse .On our way I got a message from Draco's  doctor saying me to come and meet her .I left her near the building and made my way towards the hospital .

As I moved to his room he was sleeping  and the  doctor was there waiting for me .

“DR PARKER,how  is he ??” I asked her she smiled and said

“He’s  improving Mr Knight he's responding good and he also opened his eyes today but it was only  a minute, he was calling someone but I could'nt make out soo I called you”.she said and I sat beside him and stroke his hairs .

“Thank you doctor PARKER I hope he wakes up soon” .i said and she left me alone with him .
I was sitting beside him looking at him. Thinking about all the fun we had together his family stays out of New York but always keeps tab on him they are like my parents too, we always share a great bond since college.I was looking at him I just lost count on time and slept there when I woke up it was 4 am I made my way to my penthouse and entered I was about to walk towards my room when I stopped by her room,the door was open I quietly move inside but the bed was empty  i entered  the room to search for her when I saw her sleeping on the couch near the window .
Why was she sleeping on the couch  ????i moved towards her and watched her sleeping peacefully I sat near her and caressed her cheeks. I was about to kiss her when she just moved in her sleep.

I  was soo nervous that I just ran out of her room .
Shit what are you doing Rafael ? I asked myself and moved towards my room .I was too tired for anything I just change and slept .

I was sleeping peacefully when a bright light hit my face I got up with hands on my eyes to prevent it from light when I saw her standing there in full rage .why is she angry ?
She asked me where I was the entire night ? she has the guts to asked me .

“Why do you think I am answerable  to you ?” I asked

“Because I am your wife” she said

I was happy to hear that from her but I controlled myself and kept a blank face and moved towards her and said something which would hurt her .I always remind myself I married her to hurt her .

“  You are my wife only on papers” .and moved towards the bathroom

I moved out wore a black suit and headed towards the kitchen to have breakfast when I saw her sitting and eating her breakfast .she was looking beautiful in her maron and black dress ,I pushed my thoughts and moved to the island and had my breakfast .she went to her room and as I was done I made my way towards the office and starting doing my work, as I was working my PA informed me that the designer has arrived I gave him a nod and made my way towards the window watching the busy streets of Newyork .When she entered my cabin with  a bang and I guessed she was very angry but I just stood my ground watching the city .she was busy blabbering about  why I left her alone ,she was my wife I ignored her and made my way to my seat and starting doing my work I was talking to her when she was lost again in her world I made my way to her and stroke her shoulder to call her .she looked at me then my hands on her shoulder and moved back to avoid any contact, I felt angry that she felt uncomfortable around me. I moved towards my seat and told her what she was suppose to do .she did'nt reply and moved towards the door saying JERK loud enough .I chuckled on her sillyness and got back to work .Later I got a call from my grandparents reminding  me about the party which they have kept for us in the evening which I totally forgot about .I gave a quick call to ANNIE .she picked the call and answered

“Hello ??” Her voice was soo sweet on the phone …

“HELLO?  Whose speaking ??this is Annie Winston”

she said,why did she called her self Winston did she forget she is a Knight now or she doesn't want people to know that she is married .

The thought got me furious and I answerd

“This is RAFAEL KNIGHT YOUR HUSBAND MRS ANNIE RAFAEL KNIGHT .”
______________________________XOXO❤️❤️