Chapter 7

RAFAEL'S POV

There she was standing in all her glory and confidence. I was shocked to see that she has come all the way up and is one of the most top interior designer. She was in her daze when i told,"lets start the meeting shall we?" with that the meeting started, everybody started giving their presentation but she was lost somewhere. My secretary asked her to give her presentation ,after clearing her throat she stood up and started giving her a presentation .I was actually surprised by her presentation. I liked it With that I stood up ,took my files and gave her the project as I don't like bringing personal grudges in business .From the look on her face I can tell that she was shocked. Just as she was going to say something I turned and started walking and stopped only at the door to told her that my secretary will inform her about the project. With that I walked out of the conference room.

After sitting in my car ,I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. All I can see is her face,I tightened my fist the steering wheel and started driving towards the hotel. After reaching the hotel ,I ordered food and took a long relaxing shower, as I was standing under the shower,I asked myself 'why,why after 4 years she is back in my life, why did she have to come'. After taking a shower I wore some sweatpants and a t-shirt . By the time I was ready , my food was already set on the table. I ate some spaghetti and minestrone for lunch . I relaxed for sometime and called my grandparents-

"Hello to the most beautiful women in the world."

"Hello to you too my little boy."

"Grams,how many times should I tell you that I have grown up." I whined

"For me you are the same little boy who used to play in the garden with-"

"Ok ,Ok,enough about me , how are you ?"

"I'm good ,is everything good going there?,did you have your lunch?"

"yess grams ,everything is good ,I had my dinner, did you?".

We talked for sometime and then I took a nap. After that I ordered a black coffee to reduce my headach,then I started answering some of my emails . I checked the time on my wristwatch and saw that it was almost noon . I again ordered some chicken cacciatore and some red wine .After having dinner I went in the balcony and looked at the beautiful view in front of me and closed my eyes to feel the cool freeze on my face. But I can only think of Annie. Her face keeps popping in front of my eyes .Do I hate her as much as I loved her................