Chapter 24

Annie's POV

I turned around to get inside the car but  he pulled my hand and I collided with his chest. He leaned into me and I closed my eyes .I had so many questions but I didn’t asked him. I can feel his breath fanning my face. Just as I thought he was going to kiss me he leaned into my ear and  said

“Are you trying to play cheap now,by seducing me in the middle of the road”

I was confused,hurt,broken if i would say was he compairing me with that bimboos who follow him like a lost puppy . I didn’t knew what to say so I tried to push him away but he gripped my waist tightly and bit my earlobe to keep me still and I stilled.

“then let me tell you dear wife this tricks are not going to work on me”

with that he jerked me away and I stumbled back. I was going to fall but I I took hold of the car handle and stood straight. I don’t know what I was feeling :anger,pain,hurt. But one thing was sure HATRED .

I can feel tears glistening my eyes so I turned and went inside the car and cried. How can he compare me with other woman! I’m his wife Dammit!!!’

he came from his side and I hurriedly wiped my tears , I don’t want to look weak in front of me. He  then said –

“There’s only 15 min walk to Maa’s house. We can’t keep sitting here and there’s no network due to rain so lets go”

I glared at him and came out of the car and started walking not waiting for him. My legs  were hurting so badly but I kept walking not looking back once. I stumbled 2-3 times but I didn’t pay any heed to it.

“Hold my hand or you’ll fall”

he said forwarding his hand. I glared at him and started walking again.as I was walking my ankle twisted and I fell. I tried to get up but it was hurting

.
“are you ok?”

Rafael  asked me with concern  kneeling on the ground next to me.

“I’m fine” I said and tried to get up but in no vail.

He then picked me up bridal style.I tried to get down but one look from him and I kept quiet . We then reached to Paa’s house and he ranged the bell.

“Mr Knight put me down, what will they think!!!”MR KNIGHTTTTT”

HE ONLY SMIRKED IN RESPONSE. The door opened and Maa was standing there  shocked to see us.

“Oh my ,what happened?is everything ok?
“Yes maa!” I said and was trying to get back on my feet. But Rafael tighten the gripp. He explained the situation to them  and we went to our rooms. Me and Rafae had to sleep in one room because of them . we went  to his room. It was actually nice. Simple and classy and as always black.

We went inside his room. By now I was shivering because I was still in wet clothes. He  went straight to the bathroom to have shower and I was standing near the door because  I didn’t want to dirty his room . He came after 10 minutes with his track pants only. I looked on the floor because I didn’t want to see him  without his shirts. He furrowed his eyebrows   and asked me-

“Why are you standing there and why haven’t  you changed yet?”

“I.. umm.. I don’t have anything to wear and I didn’t want to dirty your room soo…” I said while looking down. He went in his closet and came after sometime giving me his white shirt and boxers to wear. I took from his hand and went to have a shower. As I came out dressed in his clothes, he was looking at me . I was blushing profusely, so I made my way towards the bed and sat down on it. He was sleeping  on the couch and me on the bed. I lied down and covered myself with the quilt to sleep but sleeping was the last thing on my mind. Being with Rafael  in the same room was actually difficult. He was shifting every minute on the couch and how can he sleep on that small couch. I was looking at him when he caught me staring at him. I turned the other side so that he can’t see my blush. I closed my  eyes to sleep but I can’t . It was 1:30am by now but yet I can’t sleep. I turned to look at Rafael and I see him shifting uncomfortably .

I then said-
“MR Knight, it’s a huge bed ,you can come and sleep on it” he then thought for a minute and hesitantly then made his way towards the bed. I shifted to the corner and turned the opposite side . I felt the bed dip and I closed my eyes. His closeness was affecting me but I tried not to show and slept.

Next morning

As I opened my eyes  the first thing I notice is Rafael’s hands draped on my waist tightly and my hands on his chest. Then my gaze went to his face. It was the first time I was so close to him. I notice his features. He has long eyelashes  and a sharp nose with ful lips and a sharp jawline.  I can feel his breath fanning my face.I caress his jaw line, when he opened his eyes and stared at me. We kept looking at each other. I was the first one to come out of it.
“uhhh.. good morning.” I said and rushed to the bathroom so that I don’t have to face his after wrath.

I showered and changed into my clothes .As I came out drying my hair I see Rafael taking to someone so I made my way down for breakfast. I talked to maa for sometime and made the breakfast together  . we waited for the boys to come downstairs so we can have breakfast. After sometime I see them both coming our way laughing on something His paa said. Rafael was wearing  a grey suitpant. We had our breakfast  together ,laughing and chatting. This was the first time I was happy after my  wedding. We then made our way to the penthouse.  After 30minutes we reached there .  Rafael had some work so he decided to go directly to his office not forgetting to inform  me about our meeting at 1:00 pm.  I made my way towards the house to change . I went in my room and wore a peach blouse tucked inside my white pants and white  gladiator heels. I did my usual makeup  and kept my hairs open. After giving a last glance at myself I made my way to his office. I got in my own car and started drving towards his office. I got my car day before yesterday ,Rafael asked his driver to pick my car up from my parents  place .

I reached there at 12;55pm so I went to his office.  I knocked on his door  and heard a faint, come in . I made my way inside and he was busy with some files .I cleared my throat and that’s when his gaze went to my face. We were only two of us for the meeting so we decided to have the meeting here itself. We made our way to sit on the couch so that we can comfortably discuss about the hotel.
We were discussing the ideas and designs about the hotel when the door of his cabin opened  and there entered my  NIGHTMARE , I wished to never meet my entire life………………………………………………….DRACO