Chapter 22

Annie's POV.

I stormed out of his cabin all pissed on him, what does he think of himself , how can he treat me like this .i made my way out waiting for his PA, what’s his name Damon .he came downstairs and went to one of the car I followed him .he opened the car door for me I sat in the car and starting scrolling  on my phone, checking some mails after a while I  turned to Damon he was already staring at me .I quirked my eyebrows to ask him any problem but he was still staring .I shaked  his shoulders then he got out of his thoughts and mumble a small sorry and continued doing something with his phone .i could feel his eyes watching me every now and then .so I decided to ask him .

“What's wrong Damon, is there a problem ?”

He got nervous and said noo and got him self busy with his work .I avoided him and soon we reached the hotel .He gave me a tour of the hotel I took notes of everything important and as I was about to move out I got a call from and unknown number I answered the call and waited for the person to speak but there was no response but then

he answered :one and only, my husband ,but as always arrogant

“This is RAFAEL KNIGHT YOUR HUSBAND MRS ANNIE RAFAEL KNIGHT .” 
Why did he sounded angry.ugh…………I hate him .

I kept a straight voice and answered                                                                                                                                                                               Yes !!!!!MR Knight  how may I help you?i asked annoyed

“There is a party by my grandparents in the evening we have to be there on time I forgot to inform you but I am sure you can manage .you still have 2 hrs to get ready we leave at 5:00 pm”,

with this he disconnect the call without waiting for my reply .WHAT!!!!!!!!!
I hurriedly took the important notes and made my way to the penthouse. As I reached there I was greeted with silence . nobody was there, so I made my way to my room and showered . I came out of the bathroom and see that there is a box kept there with a note attached to it. ‘Wear this for the party’. There was no name written on it. I thought it was given by Rafael. But what  suddenly changed his mind.he said that we are only married on papers  then what happened. But I was happy. I reminded myself to thank him later.  I opened the box and gasped . It was a black  colour dress with a  slit at the side and a sweetheart neckline. 

I did a nude makeup and tied my hair in a loose bun with some hairs falling on my face

I did a nude makeup and tied my hair in a loose bun with some hairs falling on my face. I wore black stilettos with golden purse  and the necklace and bracelet which was given by MAA,by the time I was finished it was already 5:10 pm.as I made my way down ,I see Rafael sitting on the couch using his phone. 

He was wearing a black coat with black pants. I guess we are matching today.

He heard the clicking of my heels and looked up

He heard the clicking of my heels and looked up. He stared me from top to bottom ,but didn’t said anything. Then he cleared his throat.
“Lets Goo”

“Umm ,Rafael ..”

“Yes”

“Thanks for the dress.”

He gave me  a confused look but after that I thought he understood and said-
“Don’t get your hopes high MRS KNIGHT, it was gifted by my Grandma for both of us.

I put on a straight face shooking of the sad feeling and nodded my head. I atleast had a little hope. But looks like we aren’t meant to  be together. With that thought  we made our way towards his car. The driver opened the door for me and I sat down,there was an awkward silence in the car. I was looking out throughtout the time and made no move. After we reached there the driver opened the door for me. I was very nervous. There were going to be many Buissness  Associates. I took a deep breath and took his hand. As I came out I see Rafael standing there waiting for me. I made my way towards him and hooked my arm with his. As we went inside we directly went to meet his Grandparents. Rafael talked to them for a while and I was awkwardly standing there and smiling.  Then her Grandmom complimented US . By now I was blushing profusely.

We then made our way towards the dancefloor as we don’t want anyone doubting on our relationship. We swayed on the music.

“You did good with the act everybody seems to be happy and I am impressed .MRS KNIGHT .””
HE Said .

“”Are you complimenting me MR KNIGHT I am offended’’.

i said playfully we wear busy dancing when he looked something behind me and his hold and my waist tightend I didn't dare to turn and see who was making him angry because I knew if I did it will be me next and I was really happy with this moment .we made our way to the dining area he made me meet to some important people after a very long dinner and business talks we said our bye's to his grandparents and made our way out I was waiting for the driver when she came and stood there opening the door for me I didn't asked him anything and made my way towards the passanger seat .he was driving peacefully it was raining heavily  I was busy looking out when the car stopped all of a sudden I turned to him to ask if anything was wrong when he moved out of the car to check the engine .it was raining really bad but he didn't gave any hood.

I searched for the umbrella so that I can give him. I hurriedly took it and went out with it to give him. I opened the umbrella and kept above his head. He stared  at me.  With the rain , the wind also picked up its pace and was blowing very fast . While we were  busy looking into each others  eyes I didn’t know when the umbrella flew away because of the wind. His eyes wear looking more beautiful in the rain his face was glowing his wet hairs wear all on his forehead I moved my hand to remove some hairs from his forehead when he closed his eyes and got stiff,I moved my hands back and was about to turn when he hold my hand and pulled me towards him………………………………………………………
___________________________________uh......hmmmmm what do u think will something  happen between them❤️❤️♥️