Chapter 25

RAFAEL'S POV ,

She was staring at me with so much hate I wanted to hug and apologize to her but I had to hold my self back, how can I hurt her when I love her so much. She made her way to the car I could hear her crying . I tried calling my driver but there was no network, I made my way to the car and then told her

“There’s only 15 min walk to Maa’s house. We can’t keep sitting here and there’s no network due to rain so lets go”                   
                                                                                                                                                                           We made our way out and were walking quietly when I turned to her and saw that  she was having difficulty in walking in her heels and dress so I said

‘’Here hold my hand or you'll fall””

she gave me a look and moved forward and there she goes ON THE GROUND .

I moved towards her and asked her is she fine but she didn’t answer and tried getting up but her legs were hurting ,she would never ask for help she's too stubborn so I carried her bridal style and made our way towards the house she was trying to get out of my grip but I gave her a warning look and she stopped atleast she knows my anger .

when we reached the door she asked me to keep her down but I just smirked. I was happy to keep her  this close to me .I always wanted her in my arms ,and now when she is with me as my wife I can't .

I just want her to be with me I can't see her with anyone. it was always difficult to see her with DRACO the way she smiled to him the way she kissed him. I always wished it to be me .I  was in my thoughts when my MAA opened the door and was shocked to see us we explained the whole situation to her and made our way to my room . Since our grandparents are here we are suppose to be in the same room . As I entered I took my clothes and made my way to the bathroom to change .I wore my grey tracks and moved out .I saw her standing by the door she was looking on the floor.

‘’I.. umm.. I don’t have anything to wear and I didn’t want to dirty your room soo…”

she said I moved to my closet and gave her white shirt and boxers .she took it and moved to change .I made my way to the couch and made myself comfortable but the couch was too small for me .She came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed ,she was looking very adorable in my shirt,the shirt was too big for her.   annie’s could  fit in this shirt. Her legs were  looking more creamy and beautiful .As soon as she noticed me staring at her she went under the covers. I was making my self comfortable and tried to sleep but sleep was too far from me .she then noticed my struggle and asked me to come and sleep on the bed .I didn't waste anytime because the couch was too small to sleep. She went on the edge of the bed,was she scraed  of me I thought .i then went under the covers but couldn’t sleep she was soo close to me yet soo far. Its going to be a long night I thought I turned to her side her back was facing me. Her soft hairs wear all over her pillow her snores wear saying that she is deep in sleep, I thought of the time 4 years back when I first saw her,❤️❤️❤️❤️ …………………………………………………………

flashback
‘We were sitting near our car having fun talks when we heard a small fight going on near the gate .
Hey!!!!!!!!!!there's something going on near the gate one of our friends said ,                                                              “leave what we wanna do with that ????”draco said .                                                                                                               I then thought may be there would be a big problem soo I made my way towards the gate “I'll just be back” .I said and went ,when I reached the gate there was a beautiful girl in with grey eyes which had a lot of anger in her eyes were  beautiful she was holding a boys collar and yelling at him. I was  soo lost in her eyes that I couldn’t hear anything around her lips were moving but I couldn’t makeout  anywords she was something,something I wished to call -mine .I was standing there when the principle came and asked her ‘ what’s the problem’
“Sir he………..he coppied my project”.as she said that the crowd starting laughing on her .she gave them a warning look and turned towards the principle and continued “……and when I asked him to say the truth and apologies he started flirting with me and then I lost my temper and I pulled his collar I didn't hit him sir ask him” .she said and narrowed her eyes on that poor boy.
“Noo ,sir its ok I am fine” .he said and moved ahead the principle warned that girl with grey eyes and went .she stood there staring at the crowd and all went she then smiled and moved forward and that day I was in love with the girl with grey eyes .I never looked like that at any girl all my life but who is she and why didn't I notice her ever .I turned and was shocked to look at Draco standing behind me he narrowed his eyes on me and I shrugged my shoulder and moved ahead .
Many days passed I always waited for her near the gate but she never noticed me she was always with this one girl named Emily and her name was Annie .MY ANNIE I would prefer but one day when I was waiting for her near the gate I saw her getting out of the car with Draco and hugging him, if I say I was surprised so now I was shocked and may be I would say I was broken. The first girl I ever loved was with my best friend .He noticed me then came towards  me
“Hie RAFAEL, meet my girlfriend ANNIE ,ANNIE this is RAFEAL my bestfriend .”he introduced and I was too shocked to reply on any of this nobody knew I loved Annie but still she was meant to be mine and how did Draco get her .I was in my thoughts when Draco shooked my shoulders and said  “bro are you okay???”Annie was looking at me confused. “”uh…………hm yes! Yes I am good I am happy good congratulations” then I looked at Annie her beautiful eyes in which I fell in love with which were meant only to look at me but now belonged to someone else, she was smiling. Holding his hand I moved my hand for a handshake to feel her warmth .and when she touched  my hands it was like her small hands wear meant to be in mine ,those hands belong to me,but they didn't so I let go of her hand .she kissed his cheeks and moved I just stood there staring at her .that day I lost her …………………….end of flashback