No longer was there tension looming in the air as it was soon replaced by the joyous chatters that resounded in the room. They talked, dragged the poor boy into their girls gossip, and soon came up to the point where Kageyama's baby albums were being discussed. Once his mother offered, it was a cascade of events for him from that point on. The twinkle of excitement in Mina's eyes, the splayed out albums at the cleared dinner table, the embarrassment that the raven haired male handled— it was a joyous night.

Just the thought of it fuelled Mina's laughter that she thought simmered away.

The aftermath of that showcasing event ended with Mina's photo gallery having an additional album, one that was solely labelled Tobio's and a brand new wallpaper for her to see each time; it was Kageyama, baby him who was chewing on his sister's volleyball. The brunette was over the moon with the amount of precious photos she's obtained during that time, courtesy to his mother of course who happily explained and showcased all of them.

But while she may have had her fun, Kageyama on the other hand, was exhausted and embarrassed. Hence the reason why he wouldn't give out so much reactions to Mina right now, or the fact that he wasn't saying much to her as he walks her back home. The poor boy's sulking and of course she knew that. Mina's enjoying this all too much right now.

"Not saying anything," She hums, sneakily linking her arm with his. Kageyama starts to get conscious which elicited a grin from her. "You are still mad?"

"Nobody's mad, stupid.." He grumbles. Despite how dark it was, Mina could still spot the rosy hues on his cheeks and ears. It's enough to prompt another round of laughter from Mina's lips as she pokes his side to which he jolts from.

"You are mad," She shakes her head, amused.

Mina takes several large strides away from him and once there was enough space between them, she stops and turns, causing him to slow down to a halt. She stands there, illuminated by the street lamps and the moon's lustre as a soft smile blooms on her lips.

"Here," With cheeks a rosy hue, she spreads her arms out wide and weakly flaps them around, urging for him to approach. "Hug."

She watches the way his eyes widen by a fraction, the evident heat rushing back to his cheeks like clockwork and the way he's unsure of what to do or what to say. Kageyama rubs the nape of his neck then releases a sigh. Rather than putting up a fight like he usually would, getting all flustered and mumbling stuff about, his tensed muscles relax and he approaches her without a word to say.

Kageyama engulfs her in his arms and while he may have hesitated to fully wrap his arms around her, Mina reassures him by doing so, filled with warmth and affection. And so he reciprocates the action, though his embrace was stiff and diffident. She didn't mind it though. Her radiating smile was all it took to tell anyone how she felt right now. And so to hide that foolish looking smile, Mina buries her face into his chest, firm and broad, savouring each second of this moment.

"...I'm not mad," He grumbles. His exhaustion lulled him into leaning on her head while staring at nothing particular. His soft inhales and exhales, a rhythm that matched with hers in this quiet night. There were no signs of his usual jumpy self, just this calm and mellowed out Kageyama that's susceptible to warm hugs— reserved only for his girlfriend, of course.

But she chuckles, vibrations from the sound absorbed by his chest tickled him in the slightest. With a muffled voice, she questions, "Really?"