annoying kid 1

.
.
.

So this is my story...

Growing up, I've always heard from my family, specifically my aunt, who constantly tells me how my parents made me listen to music ever since I was born.

They uhh.. they kinda expected me to be a child prodigy or something by the time I grow up, but here I am lying in my bed on a sunny afternoon.

"Yongsun.. you awake honey? You'll be having your vocal training starting today remember?" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Yes mommm~" I lazily dragged myself to the bathroom brushing the hell out of it, I don't want to embarrass myself in my first meeting with my vocal teacher.

To be quite honest, I do love to sing but I just don't really find the motivation to keep doing so. And I don't really have a reason to.

After spending quite some time in the back of my mom's car we've finally arrived to what it seems like a house? Wait.. what

"Uhh mom? Where are we?"

"Oh did I forget to tell you? This is my close friend's house. The one I always tell you about!" Mom explained quite enthusiastically to my liking..

"Oh Mrs. Moon?" I simply replied

Before I know it I'm now inside the Moon's residence. This house.. this feels very homey and comfy, I feel like sleeping..

"Boo!"

I was close to closing my eyelids when this girl jumped in the couch with me.

"What the heck?" I asked annoyed.

"Whats wrong visitor?"

She innocently asked, as if she didn't just scared the hell out of me.

"Is that how you treat your guests?" I asked trying not to show my annoyance.

"I don't really entertain guests.. You're the first one" she said.

"Oh, okay..ha ha" I awkwardly replied.

God, this is SO awkward.

"So why are you here?" She said breaking the silence.

"Um, For vocal lessons?" I answered feeling kinda embarrassed..

"Ohh so you sing? Let me hear!!" She excitedly said.

"I'm here to learn, meaning I still don't know how" I tried to reason.

"Hmmph, whatever visitor" she crossed her arms.

Cute.

⊙.

Wait what.

"Hey visitor, stop talking to yourself when I'm here.." she said.

"Stop calling me visitor!" I hit her arm lightly

"Ouch! Visitor is quite brutal" she faked a cry

"Pffft, sorry." I whispered...

"Look at me, My name is Moon Byulyi. You can call me Byul! I like to dance, to ride my bike, to take my dog-" she introduced herself, like LITERALLY everything about herself.

"Uhh, Byul?" I tapped her shoulder

"Oh sorry, It's just I felt like I need to say those hehe" I boinked her nose

"It's fine. I'm Kim Yongsun, you can call me Yong or whatever. I uh- like me to make videos on youtube and I guess sing.." I feel like disappearing, why am I so embarrassed!

"Yongddun!" She shouted.

"What?" What did she just call me?

"I'll call you Yongddun!! Since I think it suits you!" She said as she went to squish my cheeks.

"Moonbyul! What are you doing to Mrs. Kim's daughter?!"

Mrs. Moon finally appeared after an eternity

"Sowwy.." she let go.

To be continued!

A/N
I thought I updated! Sorry..

I'm about to have my exams again next week! I'm starting to hate school.. jk

But seriously a monthly and a periodical exam? That's so tiring!! Oops I ranted out..

┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰)