my bad, i was annoyed ✌️😗

Sunday, it was sunny and lovely. I woke up late, I mean who wakes up early when its a weekend? I finally got my 8 hours of sleep back. I'm feeling really great.

I headed to the kitchen to make myself some brunch. Knowing me, I'd be too lazy to eat twice.

Pfft, to be real with you guys.. one meal isn't enough, I'll probably eat later again!

Now could this day get any better?

We'll see.

Not even a moment later the house line rang. Disrupting the peaceful silence with its deafening tune.

"Hello this is Yongsun from the Kim residence!" She answered cheerfully, her energy still beaming

"Hey, I missed you miss! Lets meet upp" Some man mumbled, dragging his words which made Yongsun cringe.

"What the- excuse me?! Who is this, and how did you get my number?" She spat back.

"Miss, I found your number here at the receptionist's list."

Oh it must've been that sketchy food place I went to dine in last time.. I should've known. Who would ask you to write your number in a shady food place. UGH!

"How unprofessional! Get lost!" She hung up.

Just like that. My peace was ruined.

She managed to calm down again after happily munching on her tasty salad for brunch.

...

"Unnie, let's go work out!" Wheein nudged Moonbyul. They were neighbours and their house were just right next to each other.

"You sure? It's already lunch time. Besides its too hot and I don't wanna be sweatyyy" she whined obviously not wanting to get of bed at the moment. She earned a chuckle from the latter.

"Geez, you could've simply said no. Anyways how's you and your girlfriend?"

"My WHAT?" Moonbyul sprung out of bed. Slapping her face in the process to help wake herself up.

Wheein just gave her a "u being serious rn?" type of face.

"Well, First of all its still "FRIEND" OK? Im working on it. Second, were chill. Lastly, where do you get your news? How are you always updated?"

"haha, of course. Im your best friend nothing gets past me. Hmm, why dont you give your sPeciAL fRiEnD a call right now? I mean come onnn its been so long- and you guys are still friends? Get moving!!" She lowkey bursts at her friend for having lack of romance.

She searched for her phone and immediately dialed the familiar number. "Wait you going to stay there and listen?" Wheein just nods.

"Hey yong, how are-"

"UGH, MR WEIRDO if you keep calling i wont hestitate calling the police!- oh wait it didn't sound like a man...h-hello? Who's this?" Yongsun spitted words like a dragon blowing out fire.

There was a short pause on Moonbyul's side, not until Wheein nudged her back to her senses.

"Hi yong, it's me Byul.." she awkwardly says.

"Oh, sorry my bad-" *beep* *beep*

"WHY'D YOU END THE CALL?" Wheein frustratedly asks the latter.

"idontknow, ithoughtshewasmadatme-"

(I dont know, i thought she was mad at me)

Wheein just face palmed. "ugh, bye I'm outta here"

...

Oh my god. Should I message her? I'm freaking out!

Ugh, whatever I'm going!

I packed some snacks and some necessities and made my way to her complex.

Im pissed, why'd she hang up on me. Did I make her angry? Ugh, I hate how I can't blame her.

Soon Yongsun arrived. Before she could even ring the doorbell, the door opened with a stressed out Moon.

"Heyyy!" Yongsun greeted positively.

"OH umm about earlier- oh my bad, come on in first." Moonbyul awkwardly replied

Moonbyul didn't want the latter to talk about earliers events yet. So she decided to avoid the topic for a bit. She went to the kitchen to prep some food, she thought food is the way to a woman's heart

"Whatchu cookin? Can I help?" Yongsun butted in

"No need, lunch is on me." Moonbyul smiled.

Soon Moonbyul's sneaky ways of trying to avoid the topic came to an end.

"So, about earlier.. I'm really really sorry about that. It was just- some weird man kept contacting me. I didn't to burst out like that to you.."

"Oh. I understand, besides it was rude of me to suddenly hung up on you. I too apologize." Moonbyul released a sigh she didn't know she was holding.

That felt good, I didn't know its been weighing on me

"So we good?"

"Yong, we've always been good. It was just some drama hahaha" she tried to liven up the atmosphere.

"Okay, wanna hang out? I mean we need to burn some of these. You cooked an entire family sized meal!" She pointed at the food infront.

Moonbyul knew well why she cooked a lot. She was trying to buy herself some time. But she decided to not tell the latter that.

"Why do we need to burn it! Besides no ones getting fat." Moonbyul reasoned again

"Ppffft, I almost forgot. You hate exercising. Okay okay I get it. How bout karaoke instead?"

The latter need not to answer the question. She immediately went to open the door. Eager to leave the house and hang out with her special friend.