next to me

Another day at the Kims' Residence.

Yonghee's POV (big yong)

I usually wake up later than yongsun.

But Yongsun has been pretty tired these days, probably because of her schedules.

I can't help but find it odd that she's not yet up. I mean it's 10 in the morning.

I went to check on her, to find out that she's burning hot. She probably stayed up again last night.

Panic was slowly coming in, I have a very important business trip today. And I don't want to leave my sick sister here alone.

While I was preparing her soup, I hear the doorbell ring.

It was byul, thank god she came.

Byul's POV

Today is a weekend, what better way to spend this lovely day than go to the Kim's residence. I thought to myself.

It's 9 AM, I woke up early today (yes, this is early)

As I was on my way, I thought. Why not stop over at the convenience store real quick.

I was just gonna grab a drink and head out when I received a phone call.

From Yonghee Unnie? But why though.

Yonghee:
Byul, you're on your way right?

Byul:
How did you kno-

Yonghee:
Cause you come here every weekend
Anyways, baby yong is sick pls come here quick!!1!

Phone call ended

After the call ended, since I'm still here (at the store), I bought all the medicines available.

On my way to the check out I grabbed some gummies too. You wouldn't want to deal with a sick yong without bribing her with food. Trust me.

After Byul came, Yonghee got ready and went to work.

Yonghee: I know you Byul, please take care of Baby Yong while I'm out. And be patient with her, she literally acts like a baby.

Byul: Don't worry Unnie, I'll take care of her. You too take care on your way out.

Yongsun's POV

I woke up hearing the loud voices outside my room. Weird, I usually wake up and hear the peaceful chirping of the birds outside.

What even is going on?

I think Unnie is talking with someone. I decided to sleep again, since its a weekend and my body feels really heavy and tired.

I was about to doze off to sleep again as soon I heard Unnie left.

But then I heard my door open.

For a second I swear, I was so scared. Not until I hear that familiar soothing voice.

Byulie, she's here.

Yongsun-ah, Eat up your unnie made this for you. You wouldn't want to hurt her feelings by making her hot soup cold.

Five more minutes Byul.

It's been 30 minutes Yongsun. If you don't wake up now you'd probably get a head ache. Knowing you, you can't last an hour without food, she teases.

You think you're so great huh? Teasing a sick person. Wait till I recover.

Just sit up already, I'll feed you instead.

☪️

After I fed Yongsun her soup, I asked her if she could drink the medicine herself. To which she said yes.

Hearing her response, I went to put away her dishes. Making my way to the kitchen.

When I came back she doze off again.

Yongsun-ah, don't forget about yourself hmm? Take care of yourself too. You always worry about others.

I thought to myself as I settled myself at the empty space beside her, brushing her hair off of her face to get a better angle of that cute, baby, chubby cheeks.

☀️

Ughh, Yongsun whines as she wriggles her way out of the cover.

I feel so hot! Why am I under the covers.

After successfully making my way out of the cover (took me about 5 minutes). I noticed someone beside me.

We both fell asleep. I blush to myself at the thought, why Yongsun-ah you've literally done this with the other members too.

Byul-ah wake up, It's 4 PM.

5 more minutes.

Look who's a sleepyhead now? I finally get my chance to tease her back.

I left bed, and made my way to the kitchen.

While I was cooking, I felt a Byul make her way behind, then she hugged me . God, control yourself YONGSUN.

Why did you leave me alone in bed. And how are you feeling? Want me to cook instead?

Byul, stop worrying too much. First, I felt hungry and thought you would be too. Second, I feel much better now, thanks to you. And NO let me cook for you since you took care of me the whole day.

Mmhm, she hummed.

What now? I can't cook cause you're hugging me, and I can't move.

I'm not that hungry Yongsun-ah, let's stay like this for a bit.

0h My g0d. Someone save me, My heart is literally pounding so loud right now. If she snuggles closer she would definitely hear it.

Yongsun-ah are you alright? Why breathing so fast?

Its literally because of you, I said to myself.

Is the air-condition working, I suddenly feel hot. I change the topic.

Ohh, let me check. While you do your thing and cook.

That was close..

.
.
.

And they lived happily ever after together.

A/N
I don't know how/when to stop writing. I feel like this is too long.

I enjoyed writing this one though. Took me an hour and a half. I write so slow omg.