sim card.

AN: currently being bias wrecked by Lisa 🏃‍♀️
.
.
.
.

Hey, this is me Yongsun or Yong for short. And today, I want to tell you about my highschool "love life" if that's what you wanna call it..

So there's this quiet kid. Nerdy and kinda cold looking... Yeah yeah kinda cliché, BUT people don't hate on her. It's the opposite. People actually like her. When I say like- I mean LIKE romantically.

Don't hate on me for what I'm about to say... But I also kinda like her..

"Pssh- what do you mean kinda?"

"Come on Jenjen. I said, I kinda like this design better" Yongsun points out the other ornament. The two were busy decorating the campus' hallway with festive knickknacks.

"Hmmp, I'm starting to hate being a member of the student council..."

"You're literally saying that infront of the president of the council. I'm hurt." Yongsun faked a tear.

"A president who happens to be my best friend/sister." Jennie pushed her playfully as if to tell her to stop fake crying.

The two finally managed to be civil enough to finish the task.

As if on cue, the school bell rang and the lower grades had to go back to class. Luckily Yongsun, still had 20 more minutes to spare since she's in a higher grade.

She went straight to the cafeteria to reward herself for successfully finishing her task and well- getting along with her sister.

On her way to the cafeteria she was greeted with the students. One caught her eye though.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be in class Ms. Manoban?" She raises her eyebrow to look intimidating. But the latter didn't show any fear.

"Come on, Yong-eonnie! I'm just trying to finish my food. I don't wanna waste hehe" Lisa reasons and gave her a sheepish smile.

Yongsun went near the latter and whispered "Call me Yongsun-sunbae here at school. Other's might notice.. If you don't listen.. I'll definitely tell Ruby Jane that you're cutting classes." She teases, she noticed what's up between the two.

The latter immediately blushed and nodded. Eating faster.

"Hey hey slow down Manobal" Her friend teases.

"YAH! It's ManoBAN not ManobaL"

"ㅋㅋㅋ, Okay only if you treat me chikins."

Yongsun left the two youngsters on their own, not really minding if they were cutting. She didn't want to be the strict and cold council. She wanted to be the cool president. (Such a main character attitude lol)

"Hey waddup pres!" Keonhee says excitedly. (btw he's from Oneus, they recently had a comeback with the song Black Mirror go check it out 😗)

She gave him a polite smile. Not in the mood to talk with her at the moment. Because if she did, they won't stop talking for god knows how long.

At this point she just wanted to eat peacefully.

She did manage to get her food peacefully. But then this time she wasn't stopped by a student. It was one her well respected teachers, Ms. Seol-A

"Hey Yongsun, mind if I join you?"

"Oh I don't mind at all Miss Seol" she replies politely.

The two ate at peace. Yongsun actually 
Liked how her teacher sat infront of her. Because now, no student dares to approach them. But little did Yongsun know that they had the "don't come near us" aura.

"So, Yongsun-ssi... I have a question to ask you. How's your class?"

Yongsun paused eating and thought for a moment.

"Well, Ma'am to be quite honest.. I'm surprised- they were the easiest class to get along with. Quite peaceful and cooperative class I'd say."

"Oh... Um- I guess this is bad news then. I need to transfer you to the other section."

"Um, may I ask why?" Yongsun asks shocked. Not that she was mad, she was actually pretty chill about it. Since she has old friends and more acquaintances there.

"Well, since some of the students there need help with academics. It's getting hard to get them to do activities since no ones really trying- Sorry for the term dear, my bad. I mean, no ones really academically competent." Her teacher pauses to breathe..

"Oh there are some students who are competent. But only about 5-10 students, it depends on the subjects too. Sorry for the bother and basically asking you to carry them academically."

"Ohhh- okay Miss Seol-A, no worries. It's fine. I actually like that. I think I can help." She smiles, reassuring the teacher that she was totally fine with it.

"Thank you so much Yongsun! I'll make sure you'll be credited. Oh you start tomorrow so it won't be too much of a shock and so that I can introduce you to them formally." Her teacher smiled and shook her head to formally give thanks.

"Oh and here's an excuse slip/hallway pass, you're kind of 10 mins late to your next class."

Yongsun immediately went back to class and handed the teaher the slip. She quietly sat down and was greeted by Wheein. Her best-best friend.

"Hey what's up. You're late.." asks Wheein, whispering.

"I'll tell you about it later. I don't want to get caught right now. You know Sir Lee..."

"Hmm then when's later?"

"Let's walk home together" Yongsun thought.

Wheein replied with a smile and two thumbs up. Earning a chuckle from Yongsun.

1/2
AN:
(the title probably doesn't make sense YET. You'll see soon. Haha it's part of the thrill 😗💅)