Talking to Nessie Part 1

Emma's POV

When the Cullens came back into the living room (cough cough) Kathy and I looked at them nervously.

"Well" the one called...Carlisle? began " we have decided to allow you two to stay with us for as long as you need to. We only ask that you of course, respect our privacy, and do not ask questions that pertain to our, ahh, seemlingly unusual habits. For example, we do not eat meals together, but there is plenty of food in the kitchen, so you may help yourselves to whatever you wish. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask. I would advise either Edward, Bella, Renesmee,  Esme, or myself, if you would like to get the most straight-foward answer though." 

"Really?" Kathy asked. "That's so nice of you! We promise we won't be a burden or anything.You won't even know we're here, I swear." I nodded my agreement.

"So Emma, Kathy....my names Renesmee, but you can call me Nessie." Ren-Nessie- said brightly. "I'm 15 too. It'll be so cool to have people that actually act their age around here. They never let me do anything fun" she said, pointly in the direction of her family.

"Yeah I know the feeling. We had people like that at our home too. I swear they acted like, a hundred years old!" I agreed.

" So you wanna come up to my room?" Nessie asked. We agreed easily, and she led us up the stairs. She walked into a huge room. It was amazing!

"Wow." Kathy and I said at the same time. "Your room is sooo cool!" Kathy squealed.

"Thanks" Nessie smiled. "Au-Alice designed it for me. She is such a good designer! And a total fashionista, so be prepared to have makeovers all the time.Then again, I luuvvv fashion too, so be doubly prepared." She smirked at us.

I laughed. "I think we'll get along quite well then. Though you may have a bit more enthusiasim then we do..." I trailed off.

"I'm sure we can find an agreement" Nessie said. "So...what was your home like?" Nessie asked. "I mean you don't have to tellme if you don't want to, but I'm interested. Kathy and I fell silent, and went to sit on her floor.   We stared at each other, lost in memories.

"We'll tell you, we don't really mind.But be warned. It's not exactly a happy story" I told her.

"Well, there are very few completely happy stories. And I'm a good listener." Nessie said.

I sighed. " Okay well it starts off like this.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Yay! I finally uploaded! Next chappy is gonna be their story, which I still gotta write. this is kinda short but I want the next chapter to be the story, and I couldn't get anymore in here without it not reading quite right. Oh and btw- Treys gone. I didn't really like him so I'm deleting him. So vote/comment/fan Disclaimer-I don't own twilight. It belongs to Stephanie Meyer