The Meeting

"I'm sure we can figure something out. Please come in while we discuss it." Carlise said. We nodded and followed them inside. When we got inside we saw more beautiful people. Then I saw that they had gold eyes. Kathy I turned to each other ***VAMPIRES*** we both thought at the same time

This was sooooo not good! Okay here's the thing. You know how vampires and werewolves are enemies? Like mortal, hate, killing enemies? Witches...Well witches are the 2nd worst enemy of vampires and werewolves. Normal witches hate them too, but we aren't normal witches. We are okay with vampires and werewolves. We don't really like them killing people, but you gotta do what you gotta do to survive right? We hate the ones who kill people just for the fun of it though. That's pretty much the only time we step in to deal with supernatural people.  

" Okay. You already Edward, Bella, Jasper, Emmett and myself." Carlise was saying. " This is Rosalie, she is Emmett with Emmett.This is Alice she's with Jasper. This is Esme, my wife. And this is Renesmee, Edward and Bella's adopted daughter. Everyone this is Emma, Kathy and Trey." The pixie like one-Alice-came up to us and shook my hand. Dang she was cold!  

"Hi! It's nice to meet you all!" she chirped. I had a feeling she was gonna be one of those hyper girls. I had a feeling that she'd get along well with me and Kathy.  

"If you 3 would just sit here for a few moments, I'd like to discuss some....err things with my family. Privately." Carlise told us. He was very proper. We sat carefully on the couch. It looked so..so delicate and clean. Everyone got up and walked into what I think is the dining room. We sat in silence.I waved my hand around the 2 of us quickly. Now Our minds were blocked from a mindreaders power. I'm not sure if any of these vamps were mindreaders, but I'd rather not takethe chance.

Bella's POV 

Carlise took us all into the dining room to talk to us about the 2 kids. I wonder what was gonna happen to them. I halfed hoped we let them stay here. We probably would have-we still might-but it would probably be a little tricky. With us being vampires, and them being humans who don't know about us. "What should we do? They need a place to stay. Should we let them stay here or what?" Carlsie asked us. 

" I think we should let them stay here. I mean, it can't be that difficult. We just have to be careful." I stated my opinion. 

" But what if they are here for like, 2 weeks or so. We can't let them stay forever. And we can't keep up the pretense of being human for that long either." Rosalie objected. 

"How about we let them stay for a little while. We can find a place for them to stay if they need more time than that. Let;s say-2 weeks. At the most. After that we find a place for tem to stay, until they get home." Jasper interjected. 

" I'm not sure if that will work. I think the twins were saying something in there minds- I can't hear when it's between them. But I caught a snippet of something like "They can' leave until they do what they were sent here to do." Edward told everyone. 

"Well all in favor of letting them stay here for as long as they need, raise your hand." Edward, Nessie, Emmett, Alice, Esme and I raised our hands. "All in favor of making them leave either tonight, or soon after, rasie you hand." Carlise said. Rosalie, and Jasper raised their hands. "Then it's settled. They will stay here until they are ready to leave." Carlise stated. Ness looked happy. She should be-she was about 15 now too. Now she was getting some new friends her own age. 

----------------------------------- 

Chapter 2. yay! even though i don't think like anyones reading this. Anyway it'll get better. I have the main plot figured out. sooo the beginning is gonna be a little so-but it will get a lot better in the middle. anywayyyyyy. Disclaimer-Stephanie Meyer own Twilight and The cullens. I only own trey emma and kathy. and the plot. LA