| 9 ⨾ so close yet so far. ❞

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

The next day, you decided to send lunch personally to your children.

You've been building your guards up, especially because the twins have already met their father.

But that doesn't have to mean you're not allowed to go outside. No, not at all.

After you dropped by their school and spend quality time with your children, you headed back with a satisfied smile.

As a mother, happy moments with your own children are and will always be precious.

"It's gonna take long again before I can spend time outside after today... Best if I could visit my favorite cafe!" You happily clapped your hands.

Their coffee sucked but because of that, only few customers tend to visit. So it gives the cafe a silent and comfy vibe.

(A/N: Sign, anyone?:DD Yohan's such an angel, I want one)

Their delicacies and meals were still extremely delicious so you continued visiting the shop.

Seeing the cafè by the other side of the road, you smiled.

Not until the wind suddendly blew air to you.

'Y/N! It's the man!' The wind spoke.

Widening your eyes, you immediately halted in your tracks as your vision tried to find where he is.

There was a bit of a crowd so you tried to stay low.

That was when you saw his heteromatich eyes, and suddendly, your heart beats different.

Oh how your eyes twinkled so bright.

His tall figure along with his gorgeous and charming looks.

Sure you've seen him in television, internet and magazines but seeing him right now.. felt exhilarating.

"Shoto..." You mumbled under your breath, starstruck.

. flashback .

A 10-year-old you wandered aimlessly around the garden with a big grin.

You were on your way to play with Shoto again, your 'very very best friend in your whole entire life', or as so you've proclaimed when you were six.

By the cliff in front the ocean was the meeting spot you both agreed on.

It even had your names scribbled on an old and nice tree who offered so, saying it would be an honor to have your names written on his bark.