| 23 ⨾ afterwards . ❞

A/N: I'm back people of the world .

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Shoto growled as he protectively wrapped his arms around your frame from behind.

Not to mention his sharp gaze at anyone who dared to take a simple glance or pass by.

You sweatdropped.

Fortunate enough, you both had disgusies though.

"Sho, we should probably find our kids..." You suggested, looking up to face him.

It's been 8 years ever since your lover touched you affectionately, so naturally you were blushing.

Shoto's eyes softened as he averted his gaze to rest on you.

"Hm... Our kids..." He murmured, liking the sound of it.

That was when he noticed you flinch at a sudden yell.

"WHERE'S THE IDIOT ANYWAY?" Bakugou screamed from afar, shaking in anger.

"I'm literally right here uncle!" Shoma raised his hand with a serious and firm expression.

"Suprisingly enough, it ain't you I'm talking about. It's your mom dumbass." He snapped.

"Language, Bakugou." You scolded and hit your childhood buddy's head from behind.

"OW- HEY WHAT THE HELL DAMN WOMAN?" He turned around and scowled at you.

It really wasn't his fault that he was mad. He never signed up to babysit anyway.

That was when he noticed Shoto behind you too.

And fairly enough, he was suprised to realize that it made him happy to see you with the man.

"Mom!" Shoma exclaims as he lunged to your arms.

Relieved, you softly smiled as you carried the youngest.

Giving a kiss on his chubby cheek, Shoma giggled.

"I'm so sorry Shoma. It's my fault." You sadly smiled.

Your son shook his head as he nestled his face on your shoulder like the child he is.

"I'm sorry too mom." He mumbled.

Shoto swore his heart was gonna die out of the attacks coming from his girlfriend and son.

Then you put Shoma down. "Um, anyway- Shoto, these two are... our children."

You blushed as you rested both of your hands on the twins' shoulder.

Seeing how easily your face went red, reality truly was still very fresh to you.

Shoto chuckled. "Don't worry love, I know."

Even the small call name sent palpitations to your heart.

"Ah, well- you three have met each other a few times." You shrugged.