| 22 ⨾ where tangents meet . ❞

A/N: Thanks to everyone who stayed and enjoyed the story I love writing! ♡

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

You both felt like a gravitational pull in between each other. Like the universe and all the galaxies had a talk and said it was time.

Shoto held in his breath, not taking his eyes off of you.

Oh your E/C-colored eyes. It was the most beautiful pair of E/C orbs he had ever seen.

You put your disguises off now as well so he was allowed to completely adore you.

Shoto blushes, almost embarassed for having you stare at him for so long.

Shoma stared at you then at his father, then back to you and then to Shoto.

Until he heard a small noise coming from a far.

He turned around and saw Shoichi.

"Pst! Come here!" He waves his hand, urging him to come over.

Shoma immediately listened and exited his way from the both of you.

No one was letting their moment get ruined. Even the raging storm died down.

Your heart thumped loudly.

Suddenly it felt like it was just you and him- as if time stopped of the world around you.

"So, where's my award?" Shoto smiled, looking at you with gentle eyes.

You joking rolled your eyes and slowly opened your arms. "Is it me?"

"Yes, yes it is." His voice cracked.

Then he fell into your arms... As if he was always waiting.

He wrapped his arms around you, starting to sob.

"Y/N... You're here right? I'm not dreaming again, right? Please don't wake me up if I am." He cried.

Your eyes went teary as you lovingly rubbed his back. "Shh, I'm here."

"Say my name please."

You paused and smiled before whispering his name in sweet symphony.

"Shoto. Shoto Todoroki. My lovely Shoto."

Fascinating... It was absolutely fascinating that he never knew a better sound than his name on your lips.

"That's right. I'm yours." He let out a relieved sigh of happiness.

He felt warm and familiar. He felt soft and safe. You wanted to cling to his shirt, to bury your face into the warm curve of his neck and never let go.

But you can't... you don't deserve it, now do you?

You pulled away making his heart slightly ache so he only hugged you loosely.

You gave a sad smile. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing when I'm the one who fucked this up?" He softly hushed you, reaching out to slide his hand into your hair as you closed your eyes.

You whispered, "You have no idea how much I hate myself for putting doubt in your mind. All I ever wanted was to hold you and to know you wouldn't let me go, but I allowed you to believe you weren't my priority but that's not right! You're worth everything... so much more.." You sobbed.

Shoto frowned, wiping the tears off of your wet cheeks.

"Y/N... If this is about you having children I already know about that."