| 7 ⨾ someone i trust . ❞

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

You waited by the couch, tending a few passerby birds while waiting for him.

That was when the door opened, without a knock. And you immediately knew who it was.

You turned your head and showed a welcoming smile. "Showing up all of a sudden? I couldn't tell the kids."

A blonde, tall and muscular man with ruby eyes came in and closed the door.

"Shitty brats." Bakugou spat.

The birds flew away while the hero made his way to grab his favorite soda from your refrigerator.

"You call them that but we both know you care for them." You shrugged.

"Yeah well their father isn't here now is he?" He says sarcastically, opening the can.

You frowned. "Can we not?"

"Fuck off woman. Stop being such a pussy and go see him again." Bakugou rolls his eyes.

You huffed. "Do you think it's that easy? I've avoided him all this time and suddendly appearing after 8 years makes me sound shameless and selfish.."

The blonde hero's eyes narrowed your gloomy state.

Truth to be told, he was getting real tired of this bullshit.

And the only reason why he knows where you are was purely because you trusted him the most other than Shoto.

It may not seem like it but you were secretly his childhood friend, a close one in fact. See, you met Bakugou even before you met your lover.

And since you were in a different course, no one knew you had close ties with the arrogant and explosive boy- except for Midoriya since he was your childhood friend too.

You originally didn't want to tell Bakugou where you are.

But for financial reasons, you had to talk to him in secret.

. flashback .

It happened on one summer evening at Bakugou's residence when you both were 20.

"What the fuck.."

Bakugou's widened ruby eyes stares in bewilderment at your frame.

You stood outside his balcony wearing a cap, face mask and a large coat with a hood. All in dark colors.

At that time, Bakugou already owned a popular hero agency that he created.

"L/N..." He whispers in his breath, surprised.

That was when he snapped back to reality and quickly opened his balcony's door.

"Oi idiot! Come in, you'll catch a cold."

So you came in, making him close the door.

Immediately, you pulled the curtains together in every window he had in his room.

After that, you let out a relieved exhale and took off your hood, facemask and hat.

When he saw your face staring at him, it took everything in Bakugou to stop himself from hugging you.

So he clears his throat and crosses his arms, trying to act cool.