| 25 ⨾ catching up . ❞

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

The sun shone brightly, its light hitting your face.

You scrunched your face before slowly opening your eyes to see Shoto already awake.

"You're so creepy..." You closed your eyes again, snuggling into his bare chest.

"Good morning too flower." He blushed nevertheless.

You simply hummed, smiling.

Softly, he kissed you lovingly.

"Didn't expect to hear that first thing in the morning from my girlfriend." He embraced you tighter into his arms.

You chuckled, pressing your cheek on his chest. "Oh yeah? Well you're stuck with me now."

"No regrets." He said with a satisfied smile.

Shoto added, "You know... I talked the stars about you."

You peeked at him. "Did you now?"

"Mhn. I told them how badly I wanted to write 'I miss you' in a rock and throw it into your face so you'll know how much it hurts missing you."

"How romantic."

"I know."

You rolled your eyes before you rose up and playfully hit his face with a pillow.

"Alright lover boy, we need to get up."

"Whyyyyy. Stay with me." He grabbed your arm.

Eventually, you were pulled, falling into his embrace.

"At least wear your clothes. The kids may burst their way here."

"I locked the door."

"I'm sorry I believe I wasn't being obvious- that was an excuse, love." You smiled innocently, kissing his cheek.

So then you picked up your clothes from the floor.

"Ah, Y/N. I actually have some of your clothes in my closet."

You furrowed your eyebrows before turning to look at him.

"I can explain-"

"Well??"

"I had some of your clothes from highschool since you didn't bother to bring it back. You can wear my shirts since yours won't probably fit anymore. Although I'm sure your pajamas still fit you." He puts his hands up in defense.