| 30 ⨾ dates . ❞

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

It was a bright and lovely morning, the first day of spring. The season of flowers and new beginnings.

You and your family sat on the dining table enjoying the breakfast your lover made.

Like the usual, Shoto held your hand beneath the table.

It didn't faze you anymore since he'd always grab the chance to hold your hand whenever you both were together.

What did faze you was your son's sudden statement.

"Mom, dad, don't you guys go on dates?" Shoma asked out of the blue.

You paused while Shoichi stiffled a laugh.

"What made you think of that?"

"I haven't seen you both on a date is all." The youngest twin shrugged.

Shoto showed a smile at his son. "I can't blame you Shoma. After all, your mother didn't ask me out on a date yet."

"Why don't you ask me out on a date then?"

"Women can do the first move too." He remarked.

You scoffed at him before playfully letting his hand go making him frown.

Not long after you and Shoto silently fought with your hands beneath the table like 5-year-olds. What were you both—kids?

Until Shoichi spoke, "Dad if you don't take mom on a date then me and Shoma will."

You two finally settled down before Shoto paused and cleared his throat.

"Well the two of you have a date today with someone actually."

"What? We do?" Shoma asked, surprised.

You smiled and wiped the stain on your child's cheek. "Yes. So do be nice and behave well when you meet her."

Until Shoto poked the palm of your hand beneath the table making you turn and saw him gesture the sudden stain on his cheek.

It wasn't there before, so you knew he placed it on there purposely.

You sighed and grabbed a tissue before playfully throwing it at him who scowled at you.

Shoichi made a disgusted face looking at the two of you but shrugged it off anyway.

"Anyway, who are we going on a date with?"

You replied with a cheeky smile, "You'll see."

. . .

Shoichi and Shoma waited outside of a hospital's room with you hand in hand. And on their empty hands, they held a mini-bouqet of flowers.

They were curious as to why they ended up at a hospital for a date.

Until they heard faint voices inside the room where their father first went in.

When the door opened, Shoto showed up wearing a smile making you return it back.

"She's excited." He whispered.

Then you kneeled in front of your children making them turn to look at you. "Alright, are you both ready?"

They nodded, curious. Shoma smiled excitedly and Shoichi wore a calm but anticipating look.