| 24 ⨾ tastes like the past . ❞

°

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"Shoto, can you- Oh my, are you okay?"

You walked out of the kitchen to see your lover sulking at the living room.

"Y/N... Hug meeee.." He said in a tired manner.

Worried, you sat beside the troubled man.

Noticing a list on his hand, you took it from him before beginning to read it.

"Family to-do list." You read the title.

Shoto immediately cuddled to you and nestled his face on your neck.

"I want to do so much things with you and the children but I only have a week off. This fucking sucks."

You laughed. "Are you whining?"

He didn't respond as he simply groaned in agony.

You rolled your eyes petting his head.

Turning to look at the list, there were for sure an abundant of bullets he listed.

"You thought of this since when, exactly?"

"Ever since I assumed that the twins were ours."

You bursted out laughing at him. "Sho... What if you were mistaken?"

Just imagining him thinking of made up scenarios in his head is adorable.

"Well I wasn't." He got flustered.

"True true. Anyway, can you wake up the kids? I'll set the dining table." You kissed his cheek.

"I will." He tried to hide his excitement, but the twinkle in his eyes gave it off.

Who could blame the man? He could finally not hold back being a father to them.

As Shoto went upstairs, you went through the list, chuckling.

. . .

The dual-haired man knocked on the door before opening it, "Shoma, Shoichi. It's time for dinner-"

Until his eyes went wide.

There they were, the twins opening a box where he kept his precious belongings of you and him.