| 8 ⨾ hah! you, a father ? ❞

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"Mr. Shoto, Mr. Shoto! Thank you for today. I had lots of fun!" Shoma laughed.

The hero couldn't help but smile.

He was holding the young boy's right hand while Shoichi held his brother's left.

"I enjoyed our time together too." Shoto truthfully replied.

'These will be new memories to cherish.' He thinks to himself.

Shoichi also gave a foxy smile. "I'm sorry if we bothered your schedule. You're already busy as it is."

One of his workers laughed. "Well he is a rising hero!"

"No doubt about it! Thank you for the figurine too, hehe." The younger twin chuckled.

"Then we should get going Mr. Shoto. Stay safe." Shoichi excused.

"Aww~ That early? Alright then. Thank you Mr. Shoto!"

Both the twins knew it was time to leave as they noticed the location they were at is near their home.

"I see. That's unfortunate.." Shoto mumbles before speaking louder, "Are you sure you both will be safe on your own?"

The two nodded in sync. "Mhm!"

. . .

Despite what the twins said, Shoto still sent three spies to stalk them.

Just to be sure. You know hehe.

But to without doubt, the spies didn't went unknown to nature.

While the two continued to walk side by side, holding hands, nature itself offered to help.

"I wonder what's up with these kids." Spy #1 said to the handheld radio from a building in the right.

(A/N: Couldn't be bothered naming spies so u guys can name them>:DD)

Spy #2 responded from the left building while following the twins, "They do look like him, don't you think?"

"No shit." Spy #3 replied, low key walking from behind the twins in the streets.

"Do you think he may have a wife? Oh! Maybe they're his kids!" #1 said.

#2 scoffed. "Nah. That couldn't be it- HOLY SHIT-"

The spy was met with bugs crawling all around him.

(A/N: Suffer like how poor Present Mic did>:))

This caught both the other two spies off guard as they widen their eyes.

"#2!"

"aHHHHH WHAT THE HELL-"

Purposefully, bugs turned off the device to avoid communication.

Hearing the awful reception sound, the other two spies cringed.

"#3, watch out. This may be the cause of a quirk- O M F G . "

The next thing spy #1 knew, birds flocked around them.

Bird poop started falling from the sky out of no where as different kinds of birds violently pecked them.