| 18 ⨾ reassurance . ❞

A/N: You guys are so sweet and super nice. I always feel insecure about my stories but reading your comments in paragraphs that aren't even worth a comment make me very happy and feel motivated to still do my best:D Words can't describe how much I love you all for making me realize that I'm wanted, so I'll just make sure this story will hopefully reach your expectations!! Thank you again ♡

 I always feel insecure about my stories but reading your comments in paragraphs that aren't even worth a comment make me very happy and feel motivated to still do my best:D Words can't describe how much I love you all for making me realize that I...

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Shoto waited outside his children's school wanting to see them.

The dual-haired man also took out his phone and back read his past conversations with you.

The reason for this was because he needed to calm down- particularly his sanity.

Especially because he'll be meeting with someone he dislikes later today.

Just when he was about to plan out what he'd do and say for later's meeting, someone called out his name.

"Sir Shoto!" Shoma came out from the building.

The man turned around and saw the youngest twin running towards him.

"Careful Shoma, you'll trip." The father worries.

"Sir Shoto! Can you please act as our parent- uh, I mean guardian?!"

It caught Shoto off guard. "What for?"

"Shoichi got in trouble and I saw you outside so I decided to just call for you instead of mom or uncle since Shoichi wants to be bailed out right now." He explains.

Shoto frowned. "Okay then. Is your brother alright?"

"Just a teeny bit frustrated?"

Then the father-son duo headed inside to Shoichi's classroom.

Class ended way earlier so there were lots of small children roaming around the halls too.

Many stared in awe since they knew who the dual-haired man is.

And Shoma just kept his head high wearing a smug look and smirk, as if flaunting, making Shoto chuckle.

Then they reached to the classroom.

Shoma knocked, "Teacher! My dad came."

Caught off guard, Shoto turned at his son with widened eyes.

"Come inside!"