" Did you know Cassie's a big time artist?" Oliver asked." Wait what?" Liam asked confused then Max showed him a music video Cassie made.

" Oh, wow.. That's... a lot of views." Liam said just in time as Cassie arrived." Good morning guys." Cassie greeted with an innocent smile.

" Cassie, how come you never told us you're a singer with huge amount of followers?" Liv asked." How did you know?" Cassie asked in shock then Max showed her the video.

" Well, I guess it wasn't that big of a deal." Cassie said." It's a big deal. You're talented as hell." Liv said.

" No. I make cheesy pop songs for kids." Cassie said." Well I like it." Oliver said grinning ear to ear. Cassie slightly blushed.

" This must have a high budget to film." Liam said." Wonder how I got the money." Cassie said sarcastically.

" You've been dancing since you were 2 and now you're singing with millions of followers." Max said." Well, I told my grandpa that I like singing so he spoke to few record labels and signed me in instantly." Cassie said.

" The power of money." Liv said and Cassie nodded." My grandpa likes to spoil me and my cousin. He's awesome." Cassie chuckled.

" Well I came in a family of Billionaire. It's easy to gain fame." Cassie added." I agree, connections are very much the easiest way to get fame." Liam said and Cassie agreed.

" I've heard you guys can sing." Cassie said." Not me. Them." Liam said pointing at Olivia, Max, and Oliver.

" Just them two." Olivia said pointing at her twin and Max." You can sing too... just need a lot more practice." Oliver chuckled.

Liv punched his arm playfully." We should head to class." Max said then they all nodded. Lexi came in class a bit late as Joey winked at her as she sat down.

" Lexi, you're late." Ms. Gina said." Sorry." Lexi said sarcastically." Meet me at lunch behind the bleachers." Joey whispered.

" Lunch time with the Elites. You know that." Lexi said. Joey just rolled his eyes and looked away." Alright, let's start off with a new topic..." Ms. Gina said and continued on with a new topic.

Lexi received couple of texts from Brandon, Greg, and Matt. Saying they should hangout later so Lexi replied with an ok and wink emoji.

Later at lunch Lexi was hanging out with the Elites and gossip about others' lives because that's what they do.

" What's your plan with your boys?" Taylor asked Lexi with a smirk." They're still clueless that I'm only playing with them." Lexi laughed then everyone received a link at the same time.

Phones were ringing." What the hell?!" They heard Brandon yelled standing up from his seat. Lexi opened the site and looked at it in shock.

I should never underestimate the power of a glow up. From a bullied nerd to a hot chick. Lexi Jayde is all you need. Applaud her everyone. She managed to date 4 guys at the same time and not a single suspicion from the boys.

You really know how to manage time Lexi. Don't worry, this won't ruin your reputation... cause you already have the title you. Player of the year.

-FC

After reading the article and watching snippets and pictures of Lexi kissing and making out with the boys, Lexi froze in shock.

" Lexi! What the fuck?!" Joey yelled walking towards the elites with Greg, Matt, and Brandon." Playing with us?! Really?!" Matt asked.

" You're such a bitch!" Greg said." Hold your horses Boys! You better shut up!" Maddie warned." Shut up! I'm not talking to you." Greg said and Maddie looked at him offended.

" Excuse me?! I'm trying to defend my friend!" Maddie exclaimed." Why are you defending her?! She's a WHORE!" Brandon yelled that made everyone gasped.

Bostyn stood up and slapped Brandon very hard. Everyone gasped." Don't you ever say that! In fact! You don't have the right to say that! To her or to everyone!" Bostyn exclaimed slapping Brandon again only this time, Chloe and Jordyn pulled her back.

" So you have the right to be mad? But you were the one who played all of us?! Wow, just because we're boys we don't have the right to be mad at girls. And it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt our feelings! Boys have feelings to!" Matt said.

" And it's so unexpected because everyone thinks the boys are the only ones who portrays players and cheaters but in reality! Girls do to!" Greg said.

"  And no one understands that because probably "girls are sensitive" What the fuck is that?! Where's the equality in there?! State that in mind. We have feelings too." Joey added before shaking his head in disappointment before walking out of the cafeteria.

The boys looked at Lexi one more time before leaving. Lexi looked down." I-i'm sorry. I have to go." Lexi said grabbing her bag and storming off.

" Lexi! Wait!" Emily called before glancing at the girls then following Lexi with the rest of the Elites.

" Well... that was.. kinda expected." Liv said as she holds her tray standing up with the rest of her friends just about to go to their table as the drama started when they entered the cafeteria.

" The boys do have a point." Cassie said." You can't just play with them and expect them to feel nothing and just be fine with it." She added.

" But it was still wrong for Brandon to call her the W." Max said and they all nodded.

" I feel like this FC knows all of us too well. I mean, how did he or she know Lexi used to be a nerd?" Liam Asked.

" True." Oliver agreed." Whoever FC is, she goes in this school." Liv said looking at her friends who looked a bit worried.

Liv glanced at Liam who was looking at her.

It's my birthdaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!

Sweet Sixteen Babyyyyyy