Chapter 36

Narrator's point of view

S I L E N C E
O.W.Ls IN PROGRESS
O.W.L. EXAMINATIONS - Year 5

Use magical regulation 572
Azul Marino ink ONLY

Exam: Theory of charms
Exam commences: 16:00
Exam finished: 18:00

MINISTRY OF MAGIC
Wizarding Examination Authority

Violette smoothly wrote her answers on the Parchment, she studied for this in many days besides Hermione in the library. She was thankful for the help and now she might even pass this exam with flying colors.

The loud brushing of their quill echoed in the room, continously and by different places. Everyone was focused and somewhat nervous, this was, afterall, a very important examination to the 5th years.

They were all in the great hall, the tables that used to be here was gone for purposes. The students were meters away from each other, no one even dared to cheat since the Headmistress was at the very front, standing idly by while she observes every single one of them.

Behind them, the large doors began bustling out of no where making them snap their necks in curiosity of the sound. Violette looked at Harry who was also confused by the sudden noise. Nonetheless, they turned back to their papers and tried focusing. Only to fail since the noise became louder and didn't seem to stop.

Umbridge huffed in a tight smile and walked her way to the doors, her heels clicking on the floor by the steps she took. By now, everyone stopped and looked at her, many were talking about what's going on.

By experience, Hermione looked over Violette who had an innocent look but she had her doubts, still. The Half blonde was a troublemaker and it only seems fitting since today was about answering an exam that will be important to all, especially to Hermione since she's been studying for this in weeks.

The doors opened by the hands of Professor Umbridge who had a glare and looked around. A ball of light suddenly went in front of her face, confused she looked at it and went past her to the great halls and lets out an explosion and a loud whistle.

Silence again occured and the Professor took steped forward and wondered what happened or who had done this. She frowned more angrily and when nothing was happening.

To her surprise, The twins flew in with their broom shouting in excitement. The headmistress got pulled aback by the wind and looked back to see the Weasleys causing mayhem.

As they flew by the students, they waved their wands and their papers were already flying up the air making all cheer for them. Fireworks errupted in the sky, Students' loud cheering were only heard and they stood up in exhilaration.

The only one not amused was Umbridge who looked around in disbelief. She didn't expect that this level of disobedience would happen in Hogwarts or less, her classroom.

Violette smiled slightly chuckling when the twins did their best to turn the room brighter than what it was. The golden trio walked towards her, all three which had a small smile while they watch the chaos inside the great hall.

"They have outdone themselves." She said, her eyes following the twins when they threw something up in the air. A figure of a dragon started to growl deeply and had its eyes on the pink wearing woman.