Backup

Eren and armin were standing in front of hanjis museum hoping to run into her here

Armin- do you really think she'll be here ?

Eren- well this is the only place I know where we can find her so it's worth a shot.

The two walked to the front doors and noticed it was locked, armin looked at eren with a disappointed look.

Armin- well at least we gave it a shot eren...

Eren stood there and looked to his right where he saw a medium sized rock. He picked it up and took a few steps back

Eren- might wanna move armin

Armin quickly realized what eren was about to do and jumped into some nearby bushes. Eren chucked the rock at a window breaking it and causing the alarm to go off. Within a few minutes the police got there and arrested eren and armin.

Eren- heyyy let me go I need to speak with hanji!!

Armin- please let us go it's really important!

Eren ended up head butting a cop witch lead to him being shot by a taser gun.
Armin and eren were later bailed out by who they thought was Mikasa but when they got outside they saw hanji with her arms crossed and a scary look on her face.
The two boys gulped and slowly walked towards hanji hoping she'd give them a chance to explain.

Hanji- you've got five seconds to explain yourself eren before I take your arm and leg.

Eren hid behind armin and didn't say a word out of fear.

Armin- w..we were trying to look for you but all we could think of was the museum but it was locked so eren decided to break a window to get your attention!!

Hanji looked behind armin to look at a frightened eren

Hanji- is this true eren??

Eren nodded and slowly started to move to armins side.

Eren- y...yes it's true, i need to ask you for a favor

Hanji grabbed eren by his shirt collar lifting him up making his feet leave the ground.

Hanji- do you really think you're in any position to ask me for favors after the stunt you pulled ?!?!?

Eren started to turn red from hanji holding him up

Eren- p...please hanji it h...has to do with t...titans!!

Hanji quickly dropped eren and turned to armin

Hanji- Titans???

Armin nodded fast and then went to eren to make sure he was ok

Hanji- ok you got my attention, tell me more eren

Eren caught his breath and stood up

Eren- there's a huge war between titans and humans that's about to start at any given time and were are trying desperately to convince as many people to help us so we at least have a fighting chance.

Hanji stood there quietly and then turned around

Hanji- so you're asking me to put my life at risk fighting man eating giants so you and your friends could maybe have a future...?

Eren- y...yes

Hanji turned quickly around showing her blushing face

Hanji- why didn't you tell me this any sooner!!!! Of course I wanna help I wanna help kill those and experiment on them to my heart's content!!!

Eren backed up to armin both a little freaked out at hanjis response

Armin- ummm ok hanji could you give us your number so we can keep you updated on the situation?

Hanji quickly wrote her number on a piece of paper and handed it to armin

Hanji- you message me once you get an update on anything, got it!?!?

Armin nodded and put the number on his pocket
Hanji got into her car and lowered her window

Hanji- Im gonna head home and begin working on some stuff I think will be useful for us, remember txt me about any updates or I'll take that arm eren!

Eren gulped and nodded

Eren- y..yes ma'am

As hanji drove off eren and armin got chills from fright,

Armin- you really think is was a good idea to involve her in this ?

Eren- as crazy as she may seem she's definitely a huge help to our team and we need that more than ever right now.

Armin- I guess you're right, let's head home before it gets to dark eren.

As the two were on there way home eren couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching them
He quickly turned around and saw a dark figure run fast into the woods

Armin- what is it eren??

Eren- nothing it was just a rabbit or something

From the distance the figure stood up and looked at armin and eren as they walked away.

????- when the time comes I'll take everything you care about away from you just like you did to me jaeger...