Hanji prt 2

Eren and mikasa walked into the museum still confused by what happened with hanji, as they were walking armin came running to them like a little lost boy.

Mikasa- whoa Armin slow down, are you ok??

Armin- yea, you guys have to come see this.

Eren- what is it?

Armin- I don't know but maybe you will.

Eren looked at mikasa with a confusing look but followed Armin anyway, when the three got to where they were going they noticed a crowd of people surrounding what looked like a big statue.

Eren- ok Armin tell me why you brought me to see a huge naked man.

Armin- eren it's not a man it's a thing, well they call them titans.

Mikasa- Titans??

Armin- yea titans, there these huge human hybrid things that eat humans.

Eren- that's it??

Armin- that's it, there not really that intelligent, well except for the ones that were called titan shifters.

Mikasa- ok and what are those "titan shifters"??

Armin- basically regular people like us that have the ability to turn into titans and revert back to there human state at will.

Eren- ok so if you know all this, then what did you mean by maybe I would know what these are??

Armin- ohhh right look at this.

Armin grabbed eren and dragged him through all the people and headed to the front.

Eren- ahhh Armin what's gotten into you.

Mikasa- be careful Armin don't hurt eren.!

When the three got to the front Armin pointed at a little stand that had a picture on it.

Eren- you brought me all the way here to show me a picture?!?!

Armin- just look at the picture!

Eren looked at the picture which showed a group of kids.

Eren- ok kids, what's great about that??

Armin- those kids are supposedly the ones they called titan shifters, but look at the kid at the far right.

Eren looked at the kid and felt his heart skip a beat, the kid in the far right looked exactly like eren! but only younger.

Eren- who's that??? Why does he look like me??

Mikasa- look this here girl looks a lot like annie.

Armin- you're right, I didn't even notice that.

Eren was still too shocked about what he's looking at to say even a word.

Mikasa- eren?......EREN

Eren- oh.....yea mikasa what's up?

Mikasa- are you ok??

Eren- to be honest I'm a little star struck about what Armin showed me.

Mikasa- why?? It's just a picture.

Eren- yea I know but isn't it weird how hanji new my name, then Armin finds this picture of a kid from six hundred years ago that looks exactly like me?

Mikasa- it is weird but theirs probably a good explanation for all this.

Eren- maybe you're right, maybe I'm just overreacting.

Mikasa- lets get Armin and lets got get something to eat.

Eren- alright lets go get him.

Mikasa and eren went to go look for Armin and found him reading a book.

Mikasa- Armin lets go. We're gonna go get some food.

Armin- is it ok if I stay here?? I'm actually quit fascinated by these titans and wanna learn more.

Eren- fine you can stay, what do you want us to bring you?

Armin- bring me whatever, it's fine.

Eren and mikasa left the museum and headed off to I-hop.

Eren- do you believe in those titan things mikasa??

Mikasa- do you really expect me to believe that six hundred years ago there were actually huge monsters roaming the earth and only fed on human flesh??

Eren- haha yea...... you're right it sounds stupid...

After eren and mikasa ate they headed for Armin at the museum to give him his food.

Eren- I thought Armin said he was waiting outside?

Mikasa- that's what he txt me, I guess we'll go get him out.

As eren and mikasa we're walking up to the entrance they saw Armin walking out with a bag full of stuff, and by his side was hanji.

Hanji- heyyy you two!!

Armin- oh hey guys I was just about to go to the car.

Mikasa- we got worried so we were gonna come looking for you.

Armin- oh well I'm fine, I was with hanji. Look at all the stuff she gave me!

Eren- what exactly did she give you ??

Armin- stuff about those titans we were talking about earlier.

Hanji- I noticed Armin was very interested in them and I couldn't help but notice that he reminded me of myself when I was first introduced to titans.

Armin- yea, she also invited us to help her out on her next investigation guys!! Isn't that cool!

Mikasa- wouldn't it cost a lot to travel wherever she's going Armin??

Hanji- money is no problem for you three. I'll pay for it, as long as you three say yes.

Armin- please say yes you guys, you know how much this means to me..

Eren- ummm I'm ok with it, sounds like we could have fun.

Mikasa- I guess if eren goes I'll go.

Eren- you don't have to go just because I go you know.

Mikasa- you know damn well if I don't go you're gonna get yourself killed or even worse kill Armin and yourself.

Eren- ok.... you have a point.

Hanji- so it's settled then!!!! Armin you have my number, I'll call you once something about titans pops up.

Armin- I will hanji thank you!

Hanji- we'll see you kiddos, I have a lot of meetings planned for today.

Hanji left and the three decided to head home and relax a bit. When they got home eren noticed the book Annie gave him in the floor and picked it up really quickly.

Mikasa- what's that eren??

Eren- oh it's nothing just a book...

Mikasa- let me see

Eren- no get away mikasa, I said it's just a book.

Mikasa gave eren a cold look then grabbed his arm and bent it making him fall on one knee.

Mikasa- I'm not gonna ask again eren.

Eren quickly gave mikasa the book afraid she might actually hurt him. After that she let him go.

Eren- you almost broke my arm over a book mikasa.

Mikasa began scanning through the book then gave it back to eren.

Mikasa- so you already knew about these titan things before any of us ?

Eren- I hardly read any of the book, and besides I was gonna give it to Armin since he's in love with those things.

Eren put the book down and headed to his room.

Mikasa- eren...... what aren't you telling us.

The Love TriangleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara