The Trio

Eren was back to school still traumatized by what happened with Mikasa the other day. Luckily he hasn't ran into any of the two girls....yet.

Armin- hey eren you ready for lunch??

Eren-yea you bet, I'm starving!

Armin- well we better hurry before we can't find a spot.

Eren and armin got to the cafeteria and found a booth at the very end of the cafeteria and sat there with their trays of food.

Eren- ahhh finally my favorite part of any school day!

Armin- so eren how have you been, we haven't really had any time to just sit and talk.

Eren- yea sorry about that, I kind have two obstacles I have to over come at the moment.

Armin- oh sounds intense eren.

Eren- you have no idea.

Eren saw that armin turned his eyes to someone behind him and before eren could've even turn around he felt someone wrap their arms around him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Annie- hey jaeger did you miss me?

Eren saw armin with a puzzled look.

Eren- it's not what you think.

Armin- are you sure cause you guys look wayyy too close and comfortable.

Eren- I'm a hundred percent sure it's not.

Annie- oh eren stop messing with him just tell him, tell him who you belong to.

Before eren could even say another word he felt someone sit next to him, he looked to see that it was Mikasa.

Annie- what the hell are you doing here?

Mikasa- I could ask you the same thing Annie.

Annie- oh me? I'm just here with eren cause he kept begging me to sit with him.

Eren looked at Annie with a scared face not knowing what Mikasa would do to him.

Mikasa- is this true eren??

Before eren could even say a word Annie started talking.

Annie- of course it's true why would he wanna be with a monster like you??

Mikasa- oh I'm the monster?!? You broke reiners arm just because he had bad breath!!

Annie- you smashed jeans face into the wall which caused him to break his nose all because he bumped eren on the shoulder!!

While the two were arguing eren slid under the table and went to armins side before matters got any worse.

Armin- do you think we should stop them? Last time those two went at it all the security guards went to the hospital.

Eren- yea you're probably right. Hey you two stop fighting!!

Annie and Mikasa both stopped fighting and faced eren with a death stare sending chills down eren and armins back

Annie and Mikasa- WHAT!!!

Eren- what is with the two of you we all used to be very close. What happened to the two of you.

The two girls both looked at each other and back at eren. It was quiet for a couple of seconds.

Annie- don't worry about it jaeger it's none of your business, besides I was already gonna leave anyway.

Annie got up and left the cafeteria and out of sight.

Mikasa- im gonna leave too the bells about to righ either way.

Mikasa left and eren went back to his side of the booth and looked at armin with a puzzled look not knowing what to say.

Armin- let me guess those two are you obstacles??

Eren- yea, yea they are.

Armin- well good luck pal, you really have your hands full with those two. Well I'm gonna head to class, wanna hang out some time to catch up properly this time??

Eren gave a small laugh and nodded to armin.

Eren- you should come over to my house sometime during the weekdays if you have time.

Armin- sure no problem I'll txt you before to let you know.

Armin left and while eren was exiting the cafeteria he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned to see that it was Annie.

Eren- what's up Annie.??

Annie- can I speak to you for a bit??

Eren- sure what's up.

Annie- in private.

Eren was skeptical but agreed and followed Annie to and empty hall way in school.

Eren- so what's up Annie??

Annie- look jaeger I've decided to let you choose what you want.

Eren- what do you mean??

Annie- I'm gonna let you choose if you want me to be the same way I'm with you now or a different person towards you.

Eren- what's the other person??

Annie- it's a surprise.

Eren thought about it and finally decided.

Eren- alright Annie I'll take the other option, what could be worse than that.

Annie punched eren in the stomach making him fall to his knees.

Annie- a bully, so from now on I'll stop all this crap about you being mine and I'll start kicking your ass whenever I feel like it, because cmon you'd never beat me on a one to one fight.

Annie lifted eren face of the ground and slapped him back and forth making his cheeks bright red.

Annie- see you later jaeger.

The day ended and eren left school with a hurt stomach and red cheeks. When he got home he ran inside and locked all the doors and windows and locked himself in his room.

Eren- I messed up I messed up sooo bad I'm so dead tomorrow!! What am I gonna do!!

Eren stayed up all night trying to think of a way to protect himself during school, then he got an idea.

Eren- yessss!!! This plan has to work!! If it doesn't I'll be dead before graduation.