Secrets

Eren woke up and headed to the restroom to freshen up and expect to see a beat up eren staring back at him from the mirror but was surprised by what he saw.

Eren- whoa!! What happened to all the bruises and my ripped lip??

Eren examined his face for 2 minutes trying to look for even the smallest scratch, but it was as if he never even got his ass handed to him by Annie.

Eren- am I going crazy or was it all a dream??

After a while eren got dressed since it was Friday so he decided to go out and see where he would end up. As he was about to leave he double checked to make sure his door was locked. As he was heading to his motorcycle he got a text message from armin.

Eren- oh it's armin. Wonder what he wants?

Eren read the message which said " hey eren do you wanna come over?? Annie isn't here so you have nothing to worry about" eren decided since he didn't have anything better to do he'd just accept armins invite and hang out with him.
When ere got to armins he parked his bike and walked up to the front door and knocked.

Armin- it's open!

Eren opened the door and walked in.

Eren- hey armin what up?

Armin- not much, I hope you weren't doing anything important.

Eren- oh no, I wasn't doing anything actually.

Armin- oh great! I hope it's not a problem that I also invited Mikasa over.

Eren- it's not a problem at all, I was actually gonna ask you if you wanted to invite her as well.

Annie- and why would you want her here??

Eren looked at the staircase and saw Annie staring at him straight in the eye with her usual death stare. Annie was wearing a black sports bra and some black leggings, Eren gulped and pulled armin close to him.

Eren- I thought you said she wasn't here armin.!

Armin- ahhh I'm sorry eren I thought that if you knew she was here you wouldn't come.

Eren- you're damn right I wouldn't come, she almost killed me yesterday !

Annie- oh stop being a little bitch jaeger.

Armin- Annie what does he mean by you almost killed him??

Annie walked towards eren and pulled him close to her.

Annie- oh nothing really, me and jaeger were just having a little sparring session at his place yesterday.

Armin- is this true eren??

Eren- what that's bullshi......

Before eren could finish his sentence Annie wrapper her arm around erens neck choking him.

Annie- it was just a sparring session right jaeger???

Eren- Annie.....you're...... choking me.........

Annie- answer the question eren.

Eren- ok ok........ yes it........ was just ...... a sparring.....let me.......go

Annie let a blue faced eren go, eren began trying to regain his breath until there was a knock at the door.

Armin- it's open!!

Mikasa walked and noticed eren on the floor out of breath and rushed to him.

Mikasa- eren!! Are you ok!!

Eren- yea I'm fine just need to catch my breath.

Annie- well party is over eren, your mommy is here.

Eren- shut up Annie.

Annie- what was that jaeger?!?!

Eren- nothin ma'am !!

Annie smirked at a scared eren and left upstairs to her room and closed the door.

Mikasa- what did she do to you eren??

Eren- ohh umm you know just horse playing.... the usual.

Armin- ok!! So now that both of you are here what do y'all wanna do??

Mikasa- oooo they just opened up a new restaurant down the street, wanna check it out ??

Armin- sure!! What about you eren??

Eren- sounds like fun, I actually skipped breakfast so I'm starving!

The three got their things and headed outside.

Mikasa- lets take my car guys.

Eren- I call shotgun!!

Armin- aww man... you always beat me.

The three got in and headed off.

Annie- finally the brats left.

Annie headed downstairs to the basement where there was a punching bag hanging in the middle. Annie began kicking the bag as hard as she could.

Annie- why eren!! Why did it have to be you!! Why!!

Annie then crystallized he leg and kicked the punching bag cutting it in half with ease.

Annie- dammit jaeger!!! You don't know what's coming to you.