The fight

Eren woke up with a small headache and realized he was in his backyard.

Eren- how the hell did I end up here?

While eren was looking around he noticed a shadow beside him. He looked to see it was Annie sitting in a chair close to him.

Annie- about time you woke up jaeger, didn't think I hit you that hard.

Eren- what the hell is your problem Annie!! How the hell did you even find out where I live and how the hell did you get in!!!

Annie- stop asking so many damn questions, or do you want me to make you sleep for another four hours???

Eren quickly shut up and looked at the ground.

Annie- here put these on.

Annie threw some fighting gloves to eren which landed in front of him.

Eren- what are these for??

Annie- are you really that stupid jaeger?? They're for fighting, don't you know what fighting is??

Eren- hey remember you broke into my house Annie, I can call the cops on you at any minute.

Annie- you'd have to get to your phone first jaeger, and by that time I will have already broken all your fingers.

Eren quietly started putting on the gloves and stood up and walked to the center of his backyard.

Eren- why are we even doing this Annie ?

Annie- did you actually forget eren? Remember today at school, at lunch? You thought that by you hiding behind Mikasa's that I wasn't gonna do anything, and don't think ima go easy on you either.

Annie walked to the center of the yard only a few feet away from eren and took her stance. Eren felt a rush of fear coursing through his body just by looking at Annie.

Annie- well?? What are you waiting for jaeger??

Eren put up his hands and charged at Annie without hesitating, Annie quickly ducked and kicked erens feet making him fly over her. Eren landed on his back making him lose his breath. Annie stood up and stared at a defeated eren.

Annie- don't tell me your done already?? What a waste.

Eren- shut up, you got lucky!!

Eren stood up and tried grabbing Annie, Annie then grabbed erens arm and swung him into the air making him fall on his back once more.

Annie- this is embarrassing jaeger, I made a mistake thinking you even had a chance.

Eren- shut up !! I can still fight !!

The two went at it for almost six hours with Annie winning them all.

Annie- alright jaeger I'm out, you definitely need to make some improvements if you want to even lay a finger on me.

Annie began walking away when eren out of frustration and shame began running towards Annie ready to land a hit.

Eren- don't you dare turn your back on me!!!!

Annie- I said we're finished!!

Annie ducked dodging erens punch and then punched him in his stomach making him lose his balance then continued it with a uppercut making him fall back and out of breath.

Annie- like I said jaeger, we're done.

Annie removed her gloves which were covered in erens blood. As she walked out she looked back at eren saw that he was still on the ground.

Annie- I'll give you a rematch once you've improved your fighting jaeger.

Eren sat up and looked at Annie.

Eren- what the hell are you Annie?? Your punches felt as if they were made out of crystals.

Annie looked at eren and stayed quiet.

Annie- I'm just a girl who knows how to fight.

Annie left and eren went into his house to go wash off the blood from his face. After that he went to get the gloves from outside and noticed something on Annie's glove.

Eren- what the hell is this??

He pulled out something sharp and shiny from her glove.

Eren- what the hell are you hiding Annie??