Him

Eren has just read the message Annie had sent him and couldn't even process it correctly, he finally snapped back and replied to Annie asking her what the plan was.

Annie- meet me Reiner and Bert on the roof of our school at midnight, and make sure you're not followed. Also I suggest you don't drag armin and Mikasa into this for there own sake.

Eren- ok I'll meet you guys there.

Eren took a deep breath and stood up walking towards his closet opening it up, he pulled out a long rectangular box and placed it on his bed. He removed his necklace that had a key tied to it and unlocked the box opening it. He saw a note, it was from his mother and father. On the outside the note said "Do not open, you will know when it's time" eren took another deep breath and opened the note.

The note
Dear eren you probably already know about your special abilities and are really confused, I wish we could be there to help you through all this but by the time you are reading this we will probably already be found and killed, you and mikasa will probably already be on your way to North America where you will be safe for a while, inside the box you'll find a weapon that will be very useful to you on your journey, your father made it from titan crystal and is able to cut through titan flesh with ease. Please be careful my son the fight that lies ahead will not be an easy one.

Eren slowly wiped his tears and kissed the note then put it aside, he took out the sword that was wrapped in cloth and unwrapped it. He slowly opened the sword and admired it for a few seconds then closed it

Eren- ok Im ready

Midnight had already come around and eren got dressed in all black to not attract to much attention and to be able to move in the dark easily, he grabbed his sword and placed it on his back and went out through his window. As he was headed to the school he heard a faint voice calling to him from a dark alley. Eren quickly put his hand on his sword and tried looking for the source that made the noise. Annie came out of the dark alley dressed in black as well.

Annie- relax dumbass it's just me.

Eren sighed and let go of his sword then gave a small smile to Annie.

Eren- are you barely heading off to?

Annie- yea and luckily I ran into Reiner and bert as well, cmon follow me.

As the two we're walking Annie noticed erens sword and smirked.

Annie- did your parents also give you that weapon?

Eren- yea how did you know ??

Annie pulled out two daggers from her sides and showed eren.
Eren noticed that Annie's weapons were made out of the same material his sword was made of.

Eren- wow your parents to huh.?

Annie- Bert and Reiner also have some as well

Eren- what do those two have ?

Annie- Reiner has some gauntlets since he's such a brute and Bert has a scythe for his long reach.

Eren- wow then that must mean you got the daggers cause you're short.

Annie pinned eren against a wall and pulled out a dagger putting it up against his neck.

Annie- just because I think you're cute doesn't mean I won't kill you.

Eren gulped and nodded

Eren- o...ok point made, don't mess with you unless I wanna die

Annie smiles and kissed eren on his cheek.