New beginning

It's already graduation day for everybody in Trost District High-school, everyone is excited to know they won't be needing to come back to school.

Eren- we did it guys!!!!

Armin- I'm so proud of us you two!! Now we can start our lives the way we want to !!

Mikasa- what do you two plan on doing now?? Will we even see each other anymore??

Mikasa and armin stayed quiet, eren could tell that they were devastated knowing the three might not hang out anymore.
Eren wrapped his arms around them and brought them in close to him.

Eren- what are you guys talking about?? Of course we'll still hangout!! We're a family after all!

Mikasa and armins face lit up with joy and hugged eren as tight as they could.

Eren- you know what?? Why don't you two come live at my house?? I mean it's just me.

Mikasa- are you sure eren?? We don't wanna be a burden to you.

Armin- yea eren, are you sure??

Eren- of course I'm sure !! We've been friends our entire lives! Why not kick it up a notch and make it official.

Armin and Mikasa both said yes and hugged eren again.

Eren- ok guys calm down haha.

Armin- ok ok well stop haha, so when should we start moving in??

Eren- we can do that tomorrow, we just graduated guys !! We should be celebrating!

Mikasa- jeans having a party at his family penthouse, do you two wanna go??

Armin- oh yea he did mention to me about a party after graduation.

Eren- what?? He didn't tell me anything about it?!

Armin- well duh you two hate each other and are always fighting.

Eren- that horse face could have at least told me something.

Mikasa- just come with us, he probably won't even care if you showed up.

Eren- ok ok I'll go, let's meet up at his house at 10.

Armin- sounds like a plan.

Mikasa- ok see you two at 10.

The three went their way and headed home. When eren got home he noticed his door open again.

Eren- you gotta be shitting me.

Eren walked in and saw Annie sitting on the couch with two cups of coffee next to her.

Eren- you know you really don't have to be breaking into my house right. I could just let you in.

Annie- then what would be the fun in that?

Eren- whatever, what do you want?

Annie- we need to talk, so sit down.

Eren sat next to Annie and she handed him the cup of coffee.

Eren- so what's so important that you needed to break into my house again?

Annie handed eren a red book with no title or information on the outside.

Eren- what's this ??

Annie- are you serious?? It's a book you idiot, you know?? To read.

Eren- I know what a book is, you don't have to be such an ass about it tho. I was asking why did you hand me a blank book?

Annie- open it.

Eren opened the book and saw a  picture of what to him seemed to be a family. The picture showed a a husband, wife, and son, the picture was also in black and white and really seemed to be from back then.

Eren- who are they??

Annie- that's the author and his family, they were killed after they found out what the book was written about.

Eren- ok you're really freaking me out Annie, why does this book have any meaning and why should I care.

Annie sighed in annoyance and lifted up her arm.

Eren- you better not punch me Annie I swear I'll.......

Before eren could finish he saw Annie's arm and noticed it was starting to crystallize.

Eren- what the hell is that Annie?!?!

Annie- oh stop overreacting jaeger, you sound just like Reiner and bertholdt.

Eren- what do they have to do with any of this??? You fucking arm just.....

Annie punched eren with her crystallized arm breaking his jaw and dropping him to the ground.

Eren began to move around in pain but after a few seconds the pain subsided and he noticed steam coming out of his mouth.

Annie watched as erens jaw popped back into place and fixed itself. After a minute eren was able to talk again but didn't say anything out of shock of what just happened.

Annie- you're not normal jaeger. Read the book, it will tell you everything you need to know and more. come look for me when you're done.

Annie got up and left erens house.

Eren sat there still in shock and looked at the book next to him.

Eren-..... what the hell am I?...