The truth or not the truth

Eren woke up and sat on his bed still baffled by what he had just discovered the day before with Armin and mikasa.

Eren- what the hell is going on?? How is this even possible...titans... me a titan??

Before eren could do anything he received a text message on his phone.

Eren- huh?? Wonder who that could be.

Eren looked and saw it was from an unknown person.

Eren- that's weird ....

The text message said to head to the museum if he wanted his questions answered.
Eren didn't think much of it and decided to take up the offer, he got dressed and left a note for mikasa and Armin on the fridge, he hopped on his motorcycle and headed off to the museum.
When he got to the entrance of the museum he saw Annie standing at the entrance.
Eren went up to Annie who had her usual cold facial expression.

Eren- I don't suppose you're the one who sent the message?

Annie- nice going jaeger, surprised you didn't hurt your brain trying to figure that out.

Eren- shut up Annie, what is it you want?

Annie- to answer your stupid questions before you do anything stupid.

The two walked into the museum and headed to the titan statue.

Annie- ok start shooting.

Eren- the picture, is that you and me??

Annie- no it's not, well technically they are us but it's complicated.

Eren- I'm all ears.

Annie- those are our past selfs, each time we die we come back as the same person, only downside is we don't remember anything from our previous life.

Eren- do you really expect me to believe that??

Annie- believe wha you want but remember you're the one that wanted your questions answered.

Eren- ok but even if that was true how do you know I'm even one of those things.?

Annie- really??? You're still not believing, after everything you witnessed. Reiner turning right in front of your eyes, your arm you literally broke from falling off of jeans penthouse healed within seconds.

Eren froze and thought about everything that had happened these past few days.

Eren- ok what about you?? What makes you one of those things.

Annie lifted her forearm in front of eren.

Eren- ok...... your forearm?? What's so special about tha......

Before eren could finish Annie crystallized her forearm in front of eren.
Eren backed up a little shocked by what he's seeing.

Eren- whoa Annie..... what are you??

Annie- I swear to god eren if you say another stupid thing I'm gonna hit you with this so hard that not even your healing abilities will heal you.

Eren- ok ok sorry.... geez you don't have to be so harsh.

Annie- why did you have to be a titan...

Eren- Wait so if we're those things can we grow to those heights as well??

Annie- yes dumbass, why do you think we're called "titans"

Eren- Reiner didn't grow to that height, he probably grew a couple inches or so but not much of a difference.

Annie- you still have a lot to learn jaeger.

Eren- well how do you expect me to learn if you're just calling me names instead of actually helping me!!