The Plan

Eren woke up ready to try out his plan to make sure Annie didn't hurt him anymore than what she already had.

Eren- alright the day has started and so has my plan, now to just start phase one.

Eren picked up his phone from his computer desk and messaged Mikasa.

Eren- hey Mikasa good morning.

Mikasa- hey eren what a surprise, I wasn't expecting a text message from you.

Eren- well you got one lol, so I was wondering, would you like to sit with me and armin during lunch today?? And possibly the rest of the school year??

Mikasa- omg yessss I'd love that eren!!!

Eren- great so I'll see you at the same booth from yesterday??

Mikasa- you bet!!

Eren- ok see you at school, bye.

Eren and Mikasa finished messaging and eren got ready for school, eren got to school and quickly ran inside to his first period.

Eren- ok now I just have to make it to lunch without bumping into Annie.

Later that day lunch came and eren, armin, and mikasa all met at the booth from yesterday.

Armin- so Mikasa what brought you to our table today?? I thought you always went to orchestra to practice your violin?

Mikasa- well that was my usual schedule but it's changed because eren now wants me here eating lunch with you two.

Armin gave eren a look of confusion.

Eren- I just think she's been spending to much time alone, and it's about time we all started hanging out like old times.

While they were eating someone swooped erens pudding away making him angry.

Eren- HEY THATS MY PUDDING!!

Before eren could stand up he saw who he had just yelled at and completely froze with fear. It was Annie!!

Annie- when did you get the balls to raise your voice at me jaeger?

Eren stayed quiet while Annie harassed eren.

Mikasa- leave him alone!!

Annie- oh so the monster has finally spoken, I wondered how long you'd stay quiet.

Mikasa stood up and walked towards Annie.

Annie- do we have a problem Ackerman??

Mikasa- trust me, you don't want to have a problem with me.

The whole cafeteria went dead silent and everyone averted there eyes to Annie and Mikasa.

Annie- I don't have time for this, you're a waste of my time Ackerman.

Before Annie left she grabbed erens hair and pulled him close to her.

Annie- I see what you're trying to do jaeger and it won't work, I'm coming for you and it's gonna be a lot worse for you now, so pray you don't run into me.

Annie let eren go and walked away, the bell rang and school was out. Eren, armin, and Mikasa walked together until they had to split up to there different streets.

Mikasa- today was fun guys. Can I sit with you two again tomorrow??

Both eren and armin glady said yes and had a group hug.

Armin- I'm glad we are back together guys, it's just like old times.

All three broke apart and left to there houses, when eren got to his front door he noticed it was unlocked.

Eren- weird, I could swear I locked it before I left.

Eren didn't think much of it and walked in, before he made it in completely something hit him on his back making him fall.

Annie- told you I'd get you jaeger, and now you're gonna get what's coming to you.

Eren- Annie how did you get into my house?!?!

Before eren could say anything else Annie punched him in his face knocking him out cold.

Annie- sweet dreams jaeger.