Hanji

I'm running out of titles guys.😅

A few days have passed and it's been quiet and calming for eren and the gang. Armin and Mikasa have successfully moved into their new home with eren and couldn't be more happier.

Armin- it feels so weird not being in my old house anymore.

Eren- you'll get used to it but it might take a while.

Mikasa- these last few days have been very nice, why don't we go out today guys.

Eren- sounds like a plan, where would you want to go??

Armin- ohhh there's a new museum opening up today and I was really hoping to be there to see it be open.

Mikasa- then we'll go there first, we will think of what to do next while we are there.

Eren- alright then it's settled, let's get ready and then we'll head off to the museum.

The three went into their rooms and got dressed. When they were all ready they hopped into mikasas car and drove off, when they got there armin noticed a lot of people waiting for the opening of the museum.

Armin- oh damn, we're a little late.

Eren- well at least we made it before they opened.

After they found a parking spot they hopped out and rushed to the museum and got as close as possible so that they can hear the owner speak.

Mikasa- who's that? She looks familiar.

Armin- are you serious Mikasa?!?! That's hanji, she's well known for all her discoveries and experiments.

Eren- why do I get the feeling like I've met her before?

Armin- ok I doubt you've ever met her eren, she's always to busy to meet people.

Hanji- welcome everyone to the opening of Maria museum!! I hope you all enjoy this museum as much as I enjoyed gathering and discovering all this information, now !! The moment you all have been waiting for!!! The museum is open!!!

Hanji took a big pair of scissors and cut a red ribbon, after that everyone that was waiting rushed into the museum including armin.

Mikasa- armin wait !! Don't wander off to much!!

Armin- i won't Mikasa!

Eren- welp he's gone haha, let's go looks for him.

Mikasa- armin is such a little kid when it comes to stuff like this.

Eren- yup that's why he's one of us.

Mikasa and eren were about to enter the museum but were stopped by a voice calling out to them. Eren turned around and saw hanji waving at them to come to her. Mikasa and eren looked at each other with confusion and walked towards her.

Hanji- hey guys!!! How excited are you for the museum?? I have a lot of cool stuff in there.

Eren- oh no we came here with our friend armin, he's the one that's into this kind of stuff.

Hanji- oh dang, well still go check it out you might find something you like.

Eren- we'll give it a shot, it was nice meeting you hanji.

Hanji- you to eren.

Eren stopped in his track and slowly turned around to look at hanji.

Hanji- is something wrong??

Eren- you said my name...

Hanji- did I say it wrong??

Eren- you said it exactly right.

Hanji- so then what's the problem??

Eren- i never told you my name...

Mikasa closed her fist as if ready to fight someone.

Mikasa's mind- what's wrong with me, why do I have my fists closed?? I cant open them.

Eren- how do you know my name?

Hanji- haha I was just guessing! I can't believe I nailed it on the first try! Ok well take care guys, enjoy the museum... you might find something of use to you in their.

Hanji hopped into a car and drove off.

Eren- she just gave me the worst chills I have ever had in my life.

Mikasa- yea no kidding, there's something she didn't tell us... something important.

TO BE CONTINUED..........