Time to come clean

Mikasa- eren if you have something to tell us, now is the time...

Eren- what do you mean mikasa??

Armin- eren we saw Annie turn into a titan right in front of our eyes..

Eren froze for a bit and looked down at the floor.

Eren- so you two followed me...?

Mikasa- we had no choice eren, you were keeping a secret from us... I thought you said we were a family.

Eren- we are a family!! I just wanted to learn a little bit more of what I am.

Mikasa- what do you mean of what you are???

Mikasa's eyes widened as she figured it out.

Mikasa- eren don't tell me you're one of those things too.

Eren- .....

Armin- is that why you had the book you gave me eren?? You were trying to figure out what you were this whole time .

Eren- I'm sorry you two I was just scared because I didn't know what I was and I didn't want to hurt either of you, then Annie offered to help me so I took the chance to maybe learn a little more.

Mikasa got up and walked up to eren hugging him
Erens eyes widened and felt tears running down his cheek.

Mikasa- it's ok eren, you dont have to apologize for anything, if I were in your shoes I'd be scared as well.

Eren hugged mikasa tightly feeling as if a huge car had been lifted off his shoulders.

Eren- thank you mikasa, I'm just really scared I don't know anything about what I am and I'm afraid I might end up hurting you or Armin and I don't think I'd be able to live with that if it ever happened.

Armin walked towards eren and mikasa and wrapped his arms around both of them.

Armin- you have nothing to be scared of eren, you have me and mikasa standing by your side till the end. We'll figure this out together.

The three split from the hug and sat on the couch.

Armin- since when did you know you were a titan??

Eren- ummm actually Annie was the first to find out. She broke into my house and beat the crap out of me.

Mikasa- that bitch did what?!?!

Eren- it's ok mikasa I'm fine, well I should have been dead but thanks to my healing abilities I healed quickly.

Armin- healing abilities??

Eren- yea apparently each titan shifter has their own special trait, like mine is my healing ability and Annie's is able to harden parts of her body parts with a type of crystal.

Armin fell back on the couch trying to take in all the information eren was throwing at him and mikasa.

Mikasa- so you and Annie are the only titan shifters??

Eren- ummm not exactly, also Reiner and Bert are shifters.

Armin- are you serious?!?! What are their special traits ?

Eren- well I don't know what berts is but when Reiner transforms his whole body is covered in armor, almost like a knight is.

Armin- this is insane.... we went to school with those three and never even knew what they were.

Eren- we're actually going back to the woods tomorrow morning if you two wanna come, you know since there no more secrets.

Mikasa- of course we're going with you.