🛥17🛥

•~Lillian POV~•

It's Finally the day! Time to get information on Y/N! I'm so ready to get this done and over with! This job has gone on for to long! It's been four weeks since I've started! Four! I'm sick of it! It has gotten to the point where I've considered killing Amy, then forgetting about this whole ordeal!

I sigh before looking at myself in a handheld mirror. I have two weeks left with this face. Two weeks to kill Y/N. Two weeks...where I can feel and look normal again.

I think of what my ideal image of me would look like. How I used to look like before I killed my father. Long light brown wavy hair. Pale white skin. Hazel irises and white scleras.

Slowly my skin shifts from a pale gray to a pale white. My orange irises become hazel. My teal scleras become white. This is how I used to look! I touch my face it's symmetrical...the same. No face twisted in pain! No cries of agony frozen forever! I'm no longer...haunted.

I start to giggle before laughing in glee and rejoice. Only to think of my time limit. Two weeks . . . That's all I get . . . Two weeks.

Fret not you shall be knocking on death's door soon enough.

Soon enough Y/N...

•~Y/N POV~•

Today is kinda special! One because I'm taking class 1-A into town. Two Amy said she's bringing a friend today. Who is apparently staying at the lake for two weeks. Three! I'm going to teach class 1-A football! Well actually my brother is, but that doesn't matter Cause today is going to be fun!

I stand in the dock parking lot waiting for class 1-A, Amy, and her friend to arrive. Diani and B/N are coming separately. I kinda need B/N I'm not that great at football and stuff. Also I'm sure he's just going to kiss Diani the whole time. They've been getting awfully close lately. That's why I haven't seen much of them.

Finally I see class 1-A from across the parking lot. Let me just say they all look super cool.

"Yo Boat Girl! How are you doing?" Mina asks cheerfully

"I'm good pinky. What about you?" I ask

"Oh you know the usual. Dealing with these four. Hehehehe" Mina says cheekily

"Hey?!" The four boys shout at her

I laugh before Amy catches my attention from across the parking lot. Standing next to her is a girl who looks like she is at least 20. Why Amy is friends with a 20 year old I have no clue. Finally Amy spots all of us in the crowded parking lot and rushes over. Dragging her friend with her.

"Hey Y/N! I feel like it's been forever since I've last seen you!" Amy shouts before barreling into me with a hug

"Gah! Amy come on" I laugh falling onto the concrete her following after me. I look up at her friend to see something flicker in her eyes. It's weird I guess she's just shy. I stand up and walk over to her.