🛥3🛥

•~Y/N POV~•

The boat tipper was making giant waves enough to possibly sink a house boat, tip a normal boat, and definitely sink a wave runner. With that being said I go in between uncrushable and Allie's boats and listen in on the plan.

"Everyone listen up myself and Allie are going to deal with this situation. I want Aizawa and midnight to drive the boats back to the agency. As for Y/N I want you to come with us and-" uncrushable said seriously but was interrupted

"How come the quirkless girl gets to help and we don't?!" Yelled Bakugo

"I didn't finish so don't interrupt. In times like these katsuki you just follow orders. Every second could mean a life is lost."

"Let's get going come on Y/N you know what to do!" Allie yelled over the screams of panic coming from the piers.

With that I started up my jet ski and drove it after Allie and uncrushable. As I pulled into the waves I made special care to try and get past the waves made by the boat tipper's mysterious quirk.

My job is to make it to the pier and help evacuate people. So I am doing just that! I pulled up near the pier and hopped off my wave runner. I ran through the crowd of fleeing people. I made my way checking the house boats for people and in the buildings.

I found a few people and dragging them behind me and holding onto a child I ran to where the dock meets the land

I found a few people and dragging them behind me and holding onto a child I ran to where the dock meets the land. I got the few people up onto the land but before I could turn and get back to my jet ski there was a huge wave. The wave crashed into the pier making it rock and finally tip.

I got tossed deep into the lake under the pier. I went up to get a breath but was met with the bottom of the pier and wires. As my hands brushed up against the wires I felt my muscles become weak and a strong tingling go through my whole body. It was running out of air and my lungs were burning. Finally it was all to much. A bubble of air escaped my mouth and floated to the surface while I sunk to the deep depths.

•~Bakugo POV~•

We had started to turn around and travel to the agency. I so badly want to show those bastards up with my awesome quirk.

The waves start to get bigger and Raccoon eyes keeps looking back as if to check on her useless cousin. It's not like you could see that loser anyway.
Everyone of these extras seemed worried but not me. If I could I would jump into the fight and punch that asshole in the fucking face.

"Ahhh! Y/N just went under!" Mina yelled with wide eyes

"Oh no it doesn't look like she's coming up!" Hangakure said desperately

I felt a slight pang in my heart as if it was telling me to do something. I know what it wants me to do but no way in hell and I going to save that dumb ass.