🛥23🛥

🛥Y/N POV🛥

It's beautiful morning and Mina holding tightly onto the handles on the side of the jet ski with myself driving we jump over many wakes. Diani and my brother are also on their jet skis with a passenger from class 1-A on the back. We are all going around and making wakes for each other to jump over.

I hear Mina whoop is excitement from behind me as I go faster. All of us just zip around the lake and keep making wakes.

I just barely hear a shout from the distance. I slow down a bit and see Diani and B/N heading to the docs. I follow after them and once I reach the no wake zone I slow down some more.

We get to the doc and tie up our jet skis near Class 1-A's house boats. I see Ali, Uncrushable, Midnight and Aizawa all together so I skip over to them with Diani and B/N in tow.

"Hey! What's up?" I ask

The pro heros break out of their conversation and glance at the three of us. Allie's face lights up and she grabs me by the shoulders.

"Ok! Here's the dealio! We need you three to act as criminals so we can teach the Class 1-A kiddos to safely be apart of a boat chase!" She says excitedly

I grin almost evilly but truly I am just excited. I turn to my fellow fake fugitives and grin.

"First one to the speed boat wins!" I scream as I run off.

I hear the shocked shouts of my sibling and friend as I run with my unfair head start. I reach the speed boat in no time. I undo the cover as quickly as I can, put it away, and hop in.

I sit in the captain's chair waiting for the two slow pokes. Eventually Diani and B/N run up out of breath. My brother points at me with a glare trying to catch his breath.

"You-you brat! I now have, like, a million birds following me; because I wasn't able to avoid them until it was to late! Once this whole drill is over and done with you are so dead!"

I grin before starting the boat's engine. Diani laughs a bit before getting onto the boat dragging B/N along with her. The two get into position each holding water guns.

I crack my knuckles and put my hands on the wheel. I back out of the slip in the dock and as soon as I make it past the no wake zone I go flying. Not even a minute later I hear shouts and hollers behind us.

Some students from class 1-A are on the boat behind us. We have to do this four times because there are four groups of five. This is  going to be thrilling!

I steer the boat to swerve from side to side. I turn to the left sharply narrowly missing their boat. B/N turns around and shoots me with the water gun before yelling at me.

"Are you trying to kill us?! Chill out a bit! Oh my god."

I giggle a bit before looking behind us to see class 1-A's boat slowly turning around to face us. Oh and about a hundred birds following us curtesy of our very own male Snow White. I wonder if B/N would ever let me dress him up as Snow White...probably not.

Class 1-A's boat comes after us again and I get ready to swerve but instead I am told to just speed up. I turn around while keeping an eye on the front and look at class 1-A's boat. I count four people on the boat not five like there should be. I guess Diani and my brother caught onto this too.

I turn back around and I am met with the little grape boy. Oh what was his name again? Oh wait right! Mineta!

"Hey guys a little help here!" I shout to Diani and my brother.

"We are kinda busy here too!" Diani screams at me

I glance behind us and see Uraraka and Sero floating in the air while a piece of Sero's tape connects them to the boat. I groan in frustration before turning back to Mineta.