🛥27🛥

🛥Y/N POV🛥

To see your best friend- no enemy- no wait...Ugh.

On the floor I see Amy clutching her side her face twisted in pain. Tears roll down her face as she hiccups and groans in pain. To see that makes the anger that roars inside me dwindle. She betrayed me! She sent someone after me to try and kill me! I should be furious at her, spitting threats and insults! I should hate her so much!

So then why am I crying?

I look down at her my sight blurred by the tears. Why? Why did she do it? I don't understand!

"I'm sorry...so...sorry...but I know, no matter what I-" she winces "-do or say...it'll never be enough" she says in a pained whisper

I just look at her before wiping my eyes on my shoulders as my hands are tied.

"I don't deserve to called your friend...I do deserve to die." She woefully groans

I look at her in surprise. She doesn't deserve to die. I may want her to but that doesn't mean she deserves it!

"No, you don't deserve to be called my friend. But you also don't deserve to die...why did you do it?" I look at her in the eyes.

Pain is written across her face as she looks at me. Her eyes hold anguish and misery.

"I was jealous...you had everything I didn't, but I realize now how stupid I was. I acted out of spite. I was so immature...I know you'll never forgive me, but I am so sorry." She cries

I look down at my lap. We sit in silence.

"Hey Amy do you think you could untie me?"

🛥Katsuki POV🛥

It's been over 24 hours since Y/N has disappeared. So far there hasn't been much progress as to finding out where she is. We've searched the treehouse, her house, and the place in the woods where we think the encounter happened.

Currently we are all at the hero agency while a few of us split into groups and are searching for clues. There is a big board filled with papers and photos. Pictures of the scenes Y/N could've been taken from. Papers that hold records on them.

The crocodile and neon giant have been slaving over the possible evidence. A few other students have joined them.

"Hey look at that Tsu! There are some animal tracks in that photo!" Round face points out

The crocodile's head whips around and she power walks over to them demanding a where. Round face points to one of the photos from the forest. The crocodile takes it from the board and looks over the picture.

"Wolf Prints! Uncrushable! There are wolf prints here! We need to go back there and look! Check the area! Look at any and every building around there!" She announces

She storms out the doors and I follow her. She hops on a jet ski and goes to take off.

"I'm going with you." I state

"No you aren't." She retorts

"It wasn't a suggestion Allie." I growl

She look up at me with a solemn expression. She nods and I get on. I hold onto the handles under the seat as we zoom off.

🛥Y/N POV🛥

I sit with my back against the door of Amy's parents room. Two-face who's name I found out is Lillian has locked the door to their room. I can't unlock it as she broke off the key in the lock.

I get up and go back downstairs. Amy and I decided to stay inside due to Lillian possibly sticking around.

The situation is bad. Their first aid kit only has small bandaids, very small alcohol wipes, and tweezers. Other than that there is nothing to stop the bleeding! We have resorted to soaking it up with towels but there are only so many. The bleeding won't stop!