🛥12🛥

•~Y/N POV~•

I race through the floating docks. I am trying to get to my father's boat rental shop. I need to get a certain boat for wake boarding today!

I swing open the door and rush to my dad's office.

"Hey dad! I need a wake boat!" I shout jumping up and down

My dad just looks at me with tired eyes. Well it is the morning, about 7 o clock. I guess I can understand how someone is not awake quite yet.

My dad takes a sip of his coffee before turning to a filing cabinet behind him. He looks through the files. Finally he picks out a file and keys. Wake boat keys!

I look at the boat dad choose . A Varatti wake boat.

I know it's small but I'll just take a few at a time

I know it's small but I'll just take a few at a time. I snatch the keys from my dads outstretched hand. I dash out the door passing my brother who is running away from the animals.

Sometimes I am glad I don't have a quirk. I could have ended up with one like B/N's.

I make it to the slip with the wake boat in it. I unbutton the cover and store it away before untying the boat from the dock. I push away from the dock, start the engine, and go on my merry way to get class 1-A.

•••

•~Mina POV~•
Y/N had texted me this morning about what we were going to be doing today. She didn't get into to many details. She only said she had to get a new boat for the activity.

Currently all of us girls are sitting in the main room eating breakfast. We also have our bathing suits on waiting for Y/N to arrive. Now that I think about it, I don't think the boys know that we will be doing an activity with Y/N today. Oops...

•••

•~Bakugo POV~•

I am woken by some damn annoying constant knocking. I slowly open my eyes before waking to the door. I harshly swing it open so it slams against the wall.

"What the fuck you want shitty hair?!" I yell at Kirishima

He looks disheveled. His hair half way brushed into his iconic shitty spikes. His towel hung around his neck, and he only had one croc on.    

"I'm just here to tell you to get dressed! Y/N is here with Diani for an activity! If you don't hurry you'll be left behind! Their words not mine!" With that Kirishima ran down the hall.

I stand there at the door processing what just happened. Finally I realize and start to get ready. It's to fucking early for this shit.

•••

•~Y/N POV~•

I sit behind the wheel of the wake boat, tapping my fingers on the wheel. I am anxious to get this started! I've decided to take class 1-A wake boarding. But since not everyone can be on the boat at one time, I'm dropping them off with my mom. There they will get ice cream, and hang out with puppies and creatures of the lake.