🛥24🛥

In honor of 50k reads and our lovely Bakugo! I will be having a Q&A! So feel free to ask whatever you want! I will post the answers at the end of the next Chapter!

🛥Aizawa POV🛥

I knock on the door frame of the office of the two lake heros. Uncrushable turns in his seat to face me. Allie resting her head on her desk.

Uncrushable hums to acknowledge me. He jerks his head for me to come over. I walk over a look over the paperwork on his desk. He spreads them out for me to see. Silently asking me for an explanation.

Each one is a profile on a person. Each one was brutally stabbed to death. There are no similarities to their quirks, appearances, and backgrounds. The only things they have in common is the way they were killed and the place. They were each killed by being brutally stabbed to death. They were also all killed on or near a hiking path.

"Is this what you two have been doing ever night? Trying to figure out who's the serial killer behind this?" I ask

"Yes." Uncrushable says while rubbing his face with his large hand.

"It sucks..." Allie pouts

I glance over at her before looking back at the papers.

"We've gone back to each crime scene and we always come back empty handed. There's no evidence." Uncrushable grumbles

"Was there anything odd?"

"No, nothing."

"No there was something..." Allie says sleepily

"The wolf prints mean nothing."

"Yes they do Allen!" Allie addresses Uncrushable

"Wolf prints?" I ask

"Yes at every scene. Even the ones in the buildings!" Ali shouts

"Have you looked into the records of other murders? See if you could find some with wolf prints?"

Ali hops up and rushes to Uncrushable's side who sighs. She quickly taps on the key board to search in the records of American murders in the last year.

We found a total of ten murders that all had wolf prints. After one kill in a big city they started coming closer to the lake. Before eventually they all stay near that hiking trail.

"Everything is evidence. Even the most simple peculiar things." I mutter

🛥Y/N POV🛥

I sit on the shore skipping rocks on the calm lake surface. I am wearing my tennis shoes, cargo shorts and my (f/c) shirt. I adjust the ball cap on my head so that it doesn't sit there uncomfortably.

Just like all the times before I am waiting for Class 1-A to show up. All of this week they have been reviewing what they've learned all throughout the summer. They have this big test in about a week. They will go to an island with some food they will have to cook, a tent, and a change of clothes. Any water they will have to purify.

To think it's only Wednesday. I'm not really complaining though. I just don't want to go back to school. I have fifteen days. Fifteen before I go back to that hell hole where my favorite period is lunch.

The only thing I look forward to about school, is that I'll see Amy and some of my other friends all the time. During the school year I only go to the lake during the weekends until it becomes too cold. During the winter only my parents go down there so they can keep an eye on the boats. My mom can't really work seeing as their aren't any people with pets since they are all home.