🛥14🛥

•~Bakugo POV~•

It's been four days since the boat tipper incident. Once we told Aizawa sensei what happened he pushed back our next training
session to today just to be safe. He didn't have to do that I could have totally beat that pussy boat tipper! Besides he just took me by surprise! If I knew, he would be six feet under.

Also I didn't mention seeing the weird ass person in the distance. It was probably just some damn extra.

•••

We dock at the floating agency. I have no fucking clue as to what we are doing, but I have a feeling it's going to be boring.

•••
•~Uncrushable POV~•

I stand near the white board we have set up at the front of the room, while Allie rushes around getting stuff ready for class 1-A. Today we are teaching the kids CPR. After B/N brought to our attention the fact that katsuki had to ask if anyone could do CPR when he saved Y/N. We decided it would be a good idea to teach them that. Katsuki was just fortunate that someone there could, otherwise Y/N would have died.

Allie approaches me out of breath.

"Ok...so everything is set up. There are going to be 10 groups of two. Whoo! I'm getting pumped for this!"

"Let me guess you are excited to sing?"

"YES! I'll get to sing 'another one bites the dust!' And 'staying alive!' Ahhh I'm just so excited!" Allie exclaims with a wide sharp and toothy smile.

"Well chill out for a hot second they are here."

"Yayyyyy! Oh wait sorry chill! I'm chill! Totally... chill."

Just then class 1-A walked into the building. Only to find CPR dummies piled up in the corner of the room. That was the moment they knew just what they were doing today.

"Ok! Hello Everyone! Today as you can see we are going to be doing CPR! We will be teaching you how to do it correctly and some tips and tricks! We will be splitting you guys up into ten groups of two! Which have already been selected. Now! Uncrushable! Take it away!" Allie said overly excited

"What happened to chill?" I question

"Sorry hehehe..."

I sigh and start the serious part of all of this.
"As Allie said you will be learning CPR. You will not goof off during this training session. This is something important you need to learn as future heroes. In the case you save someone and you are unable to preform CPR, and they need it they could die. One of you has already experienced this. So, in short this is a serious subject and is not be taken lightly."

At the mention of the close experience of Bakugo almost being unable to save Y/N. Bakugo looked to the ground with a grimace on his face.

"Ok! Serious stuff aside! Grab a dummy and find your partner which is on the board behind us! Then wait for further instructions!" Allie says excitedly

I cross my arms across my chest with a small smile. She will never listen. I've noticed over the few years working with her, she doesn't know how to be serious unless the time calls for it.

•~Allie POV~•

I rush around the room making sure everyone has the correct partner. Checking off the list as I go by. We decided to have unlikely pairs seeing as you never know who will help you.

Aoyama and Uraraka
Ojiro and Satou
Shouji and Todoroki
Hangakure and Momo
Mina and Iida
Denki and Kouda
Jirou and tokoyami
Bakugo and Mineta
Sero and Midoriya
Kirishima and Tsuyu