PT.3 C H A P T E R FOUR

Start from the beginning

"Good job." She mumbled with an awkward smile and I nodded, pushing her shoulder jokingly.

"Weirdo." I joked before nodding my head to the side for her to follow me. "You hungry?" When she nodded, I went to the mini food counter and leaned against it. "Hi, can I get the uh.. Colorado style tacos and a moscato margarita."

"Margarita?" Saweetie said with a smirk. "Really?"

I waved her off. "Them shits hit. Get what you want, Di." She leaned over and told her order to the guy. When I pulled out my wallet, she instantly complained. "Hush, you paid for the arcade tokens."

"Yeah but-" I covered her mouth with my hand and smiled at the worker as I handed him the card. "If you don't.." she pulled my hand down with a scowl. "You know how many games you touched? Now you got that shit all over my mouth."

"Relax shawty." I mumbled and grabbed my card and receipt that had our order number.

She looked over her shoulder with squinted eyes, leading us to a table. "You nasty." I simply winked before sitting down across from her. We both simultaneously pulled out our phones, a bad habit I think most millennials had nowadays.

"Aww look at this puppy." She pouted and turned her phone for me to see a little white dog. I frowned. "Why do you hate puppy's so much? Your dog is cute as hell and you stay calling him ugly."

I shrugged. "They get on my nerves. Always tearing shit up and just.. being annoying. He stays with my mom now so I don't gotta worry much but still. I'll be happy with a goldfish." She rolled her eyes and smacked her lips before looking back down at her phone. "You gonna get a puppy?"

"Probably." She said with a sigh. "I get bored easily so I need something to hold my attention when I'm not in the studio. I think ima get a husky though. They're hella cute."

I snorted and nodded softly. "Hella." I muttered lowly, looking down when I got a text.

Wife🥰💕: Can't wait to see you ❤️

I smiled and perked up, replying instantly.

Me: I can't wait to see you baby 😘 When do you land? You need me to pick you up from the airport?

Wife🥰💕: Nope, we got Lewis. Nani wants to show you her outfit.

Wife🥰💕:

Me: mah babyyy

Me: mah babyyy. Looking just like my wifey 🥰

Me: Hurry and get here already. I wanna hug y'all!

Wife🥰💕: Hugs tomorrow. See you soon 😘

Me: Okay, I love youuu

Wife🥰💕: I love you too

The 'i' was there today.. perfect. It was gonna be a good day.

"Order fifteen!" I looked up from my phone with a smile and saweetie had a smile of her own as she watched me. "Wifey?" She questioned and I nodded, her lips pouting. "You're adorable. Go get the food."