Chapter 4: First Day

Disclaimer: One of the comments said "The book would of been great for the plot, but then I changed how Ozpin was perceived" or something like that. To which I say, " How would you react if you met someone, who could rival you in strength at a fraction of the age?" That was done to show, not only how strong Y/n is but also how desperate Ozpin really is at this point in the story, both canon and this story. Plus I don't like him as a person or character, so I had fun showing a more desperate side of Ozpin, as well as get this point in the story over so I can continue on.

Now to the story.

================================

(3rd POV)

After the opening, we see Y/n sleeping in his bed with one leg off his bed, sprawled out, and the blanket only covering his crotch, revealing his chiseled body. The alarm clock read 3:59 a.m. for a few seconds until it turned 4:00 a.m. on it. As if on instinct, Y/n's eyes shot open as he jumped out of bed and onto the floor and began his morning routine: 50 pushups for each arm, 50 squats, 50 curls. Once finished indoors he grabbed his scroll, headphones, pants, and made his way outside. When he got to the statue, he looked left then right before speaking.

Y/n: "Ok. One lap around Beacon and we'll go for the there."

He then took off running and made his way around Beacon. After 20 laps and 100 shadow boxing swings, he decided to call it a day. As he was walking towards his dorm he checked the time was 6:45 a.m.

After getting a shower, changing into his uniform (reluctantly), he left his dorm, got some breakfast, and made his way to class. His first class was "Grimm Boilogy" with Professor Port.

Y/n: (mind) "Please don't let it be the same Port mom had."

He walked in to see a large room with bleacher-like desks, a small floor at the bottom with a chalkboard, and the man himself, Professor Peter Port.

Y/n: (mind) "Fuck."

Port noticed Y/n and greeted him.

Port: "Ah. Hello Mr. Branwen, I'm surprised to see you here. Classes doesn't start for another half hour."

Y/n: "Well...I got nothing better to do for awhile. So here I am."

He then finds a seat and pulls out his scroll.

Y/n: [Hey Neo, you up?]

Neo: [...Barely.]

Y/n: [I didn't wake you did I?]

Neo: [No. The Fang did with there hating humanity 'pep talk' they have some mornings.]

Y/n: [Sorry to here that.]

Neo: [It's fine.]

Neo: [Anyway you wanna do something today. I got nothing to do today and I need to get away from "Cinderella's" personal shit.]

Y/n: [Sure. Although it might be awhile. I'm currently at Beacon for business.]

Neo: [What kinda business?]

Y/n: [Not tellin'.]

Neo: [Come on. Not even for me?]

Y/n: [Yep.]

Neo: [Are you sure?]

Y/n: [Yes.]

]