Ninth Book of the V-Series OUT

Vicariously Yours, (completed)

"And how does that make you feel?"

"You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?"

Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had no filter whatsoever and the way he was talking to her like a crass son of a bitch was scalding.

However, this is her job. She had to hear him out.

"Yes tell me." She tried not to swallow the discomfort she was feeling all of a sudden.

"Horny."  See? No filter! The man was so....There were no words yet Isabella took a deep breath to rein in her anger.

"Would you like me to prescribe some techniques to control your...situation?"

Marcelo leaned forward on the black sofa, his elbows on his knees and he looked dangerously at his psychiatrist.

"No. I want your mouth to suck me dry and tug my balls while I finger your wet snatch till you are cumming and screaming."

Oh lord.
_*_

Marcelo DeVille is having problems with his fiancé, Pamela Green. When she suggest him to take up counseling, he didn't have the energy to argue with her.

Isabella Pressly, a psychiatrist who dedicated twenty years of her life to helping people, is confounded with a new challenge like Marcelo. He was highly rude, adamant to his own beliefs and had serious eye fucking problems.

His rage encountered by her calmness was a juxtaposition that torments both. The fuel of desire begins to run the engine vicariously between them but what lies outside their confinement is a reality they don't want to be a part of.

How long can they hide?

[the Ninth book of The V series]
A stand-alone novel.