Chapter 23 - No Ones P.O.V.

Spencer walked into the coffee shop. He looked around surprised there wasn't a big line where you order. It was when he realized it was starting to become sweater weather. It was almost fall. It was his turn to order. He got two small coffees, a muffin and donut, and a cookie.

______

He knocked on the door and Elliot opened it.

"Hey!" he said, giving Spencer a hug.

"I come bearing gifts.. kind of," he said in the crook of Elliot's neck.

"I can tell. The coffee.. really warm. I can feel it because it pressed up against my hoodie," he let go of Spencer. He grabbed the coffee letting Spencer in, closing the door after.

"So how is your morning so far?" Elliot asked taking the wrapper of the muffin to take a bite.

"While getting coffee I realized autumn is coming soon," he smiled. Laughing at himself.

"Spence, falls tomorrow!" he giggled setting his coffee down.

"Really?" he looked at him with confusion in his eyes.

"Yes,"

"Oh, I was probably to busy with all these cases and paper work to even realize is. "

"Speaking of cases," Elliot looked at him, "You haven't  gotten any recently. Why is that?"

"I have, they have just been closer than usual. Last week, when i couldn't come to your house, the team had a case two hours from here."

"What was it about?" he asked curiously.

"A kidnapping. It happened every year and they couldn't stop it so they called Emily. Emily is the unit chief."

When they finished eating, Spencer dropped Elliot off at his plant shop and he went to the BAU.

After work, they ended up cuddling on Elliot's couch while watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. (A/N: Wink).

word count: 293